Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking basic questions about experience and resume. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I met with two employees at my university's career fair. About a week later I had a phone interview. They were about 20 minutes late with the call which was frustrating and unprofessional. After that, they set up an interview at the office. Spoke with 3 managers (1 QA, 2 Connectivity, I believe). Each one sounded pretty miserable and not super friendly. They asked typical behavioral questions and then 2 of them asked brain teasers. I really think they try to make themselves seem more legit than they are with these brain teasers. The program seemed very specific to their company. They also mentioned multiple times that at the end of the program a position as a business consultant is not guaranteed. This was a big red flag for me as it essentially meant that I could be out of a job in 2 years if they didn't have any openings to throw me into. I would not recommend this position anyone unless they are determined to do tech support for some reason.

Interview Questions

• Brain teasers: figuring out how long 45 min is with two ropes and a lighter, getting 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes.
      Behavioral: "What is your biggest weakness? Ok, and what is another big weakness?"

Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA).

Interview

The company does an initial phone interview screen which is fairly basic. This is followed up (if they like you) with an in person interview at their office at your expense. Then if you get passed that stage there is 2nd round interview.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through Campus website. Called about three weeks later to do a phone interview. A few weeks after the phone interview I was moved on to a Skype interview with two managers. This was an awful idea. The connection was terrible on their end. They asked me a bunch of ridiculous questions - mostly behavioral. I then had an interview in their Chicago office, which is in a nice location, but the office itself is dark and desolate. During the in-person interview I met with three people. All of them had their phones out and were receiving text messages while I was trying to interview. They were mostly uninterested in what I had to say. A couple weeks later I received an offer. The pay is just okay for the area I'd be required to live in. I was mostly turned off after learning about what the job entails and ended up declining.

This job is mostly tech support. If that's your thing then this COULD be for you. If you don't want to be tech support, run away. You really don't need a business degree to do this job from what I understood.

Interview Questions

They really fool you with the whole "leadership development program" nonsense.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

After submitting my application, had an initial phone screen - very basic expected questions. Good to know as much as you can about the company. After this, I had two 45 minute skype interviews with two different employees. Both asked pretty similar questions - again more of the same behavioral stuff. Be able to talk about past experiences and how it relates to the job. Finally, there was an on-site round where I talked with two upper level employees for an hour each. More of the same stuff really. Had one brainteaser in there which was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Think of the worst person you've ever worked with. What would they say about you?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Interview

Online application - 1st phone interview about my experiences and what the position is about. Recruiter was 30 minutes late with the phone call. Than there was a Skype interview with 3 representatives of different divisions. They all seem uninterested and bored. Standard questions, give me an example when ...., why EZE, why should we choose you. Than I had in office interview with 3 directors, also same type of questions. This lasted about 2 hrs. There was more waiting or another interviewer than actually interviewing. Entire process took about 2 months. Be prepared to talk about your experiences, especially examples of logical thinking, your experience with technology. Finally got an offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no room for negotiation.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview

I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Included an initial phone interview, which was then followed by an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview I was asked to answer 27 questions ranging from where I went to school and why to more typical questions regarding working in groups, strengths/weaknesses, and times where you missed a deadline.
    At the interview you get placed in a room and meet with three people: one from the QA side of the program and two from the connectivity side. Each person focuses on a certain section of the questions you filled out prior to the interview. Two of the interviewers included logic questions, which were fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions

• One of the prior questions was: List two examples when you took the initiative and accomplished something substantial.

One of the interviewers asked me to do a short mock situation where he was a client and was experiencing problems with his software to see how I would handle it. Thought it was difficult, especially not knowing anything about the software package or company procedures in such a situation.

Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer