Eze Software

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2014.

After submitting my application, had an initial phone screen - very basic expected questions. Good to know as much as you can about the company. After this, I had two 45 minute skype interviews with two different employees. Both asked pretty similar questions - again more of the same behavioral stuff. Be able to talk about past experiences and how it relates to the job. Finally, there was an on-site round where I talked with two upper level employees for an hour each. More of the same stuff really. Had one brainteaser in there which was pretty simple.

Interview Questions
  • Think of the worst person you've ever worked with. What would they say about you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Online application - 1st phone interview about my experiences and what the position is about. Recruiter was 30 minutes late with the phone call. Than there was a Skype interview with 3 representatives of different divisions. They all seem uninterested and bored. Standard questions, give me an example when ...., why EZE, why should we choose you. Than I had in office interview with 3 directors, also same type of questions. This lasted about 2 hrs. There was more waiting or another interviewer than actually interviewing. Entire process took about 2 months. Be prepared to talk about your experiences, especially examples of logical thinking, your experience with technology. Finally got an offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    There was really no room for negotiation.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2012.

Included an initial phone interview, which was then followed by an in-person interview. Before the in-person interview I was asked to answer 27 questions ranging from where I went to school and why to more typical questions regarding working in groups, strengths/weaknesses, and times where you missed a deadline.
    At the interview you get placed in a room and meet with three people: one from the QA side of the program and two from the connectivity side. Each person focuses on a certain section of the questions you filled out prior to the interview. Two of the interviewers included logic questions, which were fairly straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • One of the prior questions was: List two examples when you took the initiative and accomplished something substantial.

One of the interviewers asked me to do a short mock situation where he was a client and was experiencing problems with his software to see how I would handle it. Thought it was difficult, especially not knowing anything about the software package or company procedures in such a situation.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions
    • The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2011.

They scheduled a phone interview very quickly after I applied. My interviewer didn't actually call me at our agreed upon time, though (she was almost an hour late). The interview was fairly standard--asking about your background, interests, and how you'd fit in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to get into the financial software industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

Received an email from my College about this job opportunity, and I sent in a resume. Was asked through email to have a phone conversation. During the call, I was told about the position and asked if I had any questions. I was emailed by HR two days later to schedule an in-person interview in Boston. Scheduled the interview, but have not had it yet.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Dropped my resume through a college career site and got an email from their recruiter right away. We agreed on a time to connect over the phone, and after a short phone interview, I was invited to their office for further interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about your financial background? (I didn't have any)   Answer Question