Eze Software

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

For the final interview, was interviewed by two people from the consulting team and two people from the analyst team. Interview consisted of questions like why eze, what are your strengths, as well as a series of logic questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

Did a resume drop at a career fair, though only vaguely interested in the position. After being contacted several times by the company to find out if I was still interested, I decided to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic, essentially going through interesting points on my resume. After getting through that, I was invited to schedule a first round interview in their Boston office.

The interview itself wasn't very challenging, there were two problem solving/math questions and the rest was all a personality interview.

I'd done some research on the company, and you should definitely know about the OMS and their competitors, but otherwise, they aren't looking for people with heavy finance or tech backgrounds. It's more a matter of personality fit than anything.

Interview Questions
    • The first problem solving question was a marketing sizing "How many text messages are sent in the U.S. in a year?"   Answer Question
    • "You have a key, a lock, a box and a diamond in Boston, and your parents have a different key, lock and a box in San Francisco. You are using a fast, cheap shady shipping service that will steal anything that isn't locked down, such as a key or unattached lock and will use the key to open a locked box and steal the diamond if it is sent with it."   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2011.

They scheduled a phone interview very quickly after I applied. My interviewer didn't actually call me at our agreed upon time, though (she was almost an hour late). The interview was fairly standard--asking about your background, interests, and how you'd fit in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to get into the financial software industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2011.

Received an email from my College about this job opportunity, and I sent in a resume. Was asked through email to have a phone conversation. During the call, I was told about the position and asked if I had any questions. I was emailed by HR two days later to schedule an in-person interview in Boston. Scheduled the interview, but have not had it yet.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Dropped my resume through a college career site and got an email from their recruiter right away. We agreed on a time to connect over the phone, and after a short phone interview, I was invited to their office for further interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about your financial background? (I didn't have any)   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Initial phone screening interview followed by first and second round in- person interviews. In- person interviews with both interviewers from the GTS group and from the QA group. Interviews consisted of mostly fit and experience questions and a few brainteasers. The online questionnaire they ask you to fill out before the interview is also used to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • You have 3 barrels labeled as oranges, apples and mixed. They are all mislabeled. Picking only one fruit from one barrel, without looking at any of them, how do you correctly label them?   Answer Question

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Phone interview with traditional questions, never followed up afterwards with a decision.

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Initial phone screen--recruiter called 10 minutes late and the interview only took around 10 minutes. Easy questions (go through resume, what do you know about Eze, what interests you about technology and finance).

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interviewed through my school in person with someone from both the QA team and Consultant. Interview was fairly standard, asking about what I knew about the company, strengths and weaknesses, things that are not listed on my resume. Be prepared for logic questions of some sort as they want to know your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing you regret/ would change most about your college experience?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in October 2011.

First did an info session phone call. Then went to the first interview on my campus. One group from consulting, the other from QA. Then interviewed in Boston. Still waiting to hear back from them