Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

22 interviews

3.3

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

It's a multi-part interview process with not only the HR rep but also higher up analysts/software engineers. They will ask you the basics (profile questions, background, why you want to work there, etc.) & then pretty much end with a logic question (they seem to recycle the same ones).

Interview Questions
    • I apologize, but I can't seem to remember the questions for the life of me! I think the trickiest one was the one about the socks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

- Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
    - First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
    - Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
    - Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Questions
    • - Prep for logic questions!
      - You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2012.

For campus recruiting it was only one thirty minute interview with several logic questions. Kind of halfway between a case interview and personality interview.

Interview Questions
    • Search for the kinds of questions Google interviews ask...that is where Eze steals its ideas!   Answer Question
    They tell you the salary, then you have a few weeks to accept or decline.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Initial short phone interview. Second interview was on site and included 3 one on one interviews with a logic question. Third interview was with similar to the second interview except with the group the position was located in.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Conducted a phone interview and was invited to onsite interview about a week later. Like some other commenters have noted, they interview a lot of people, many of whom they have no intention of hiring, only to meet a quota. I realized this after I was only given two interviews during the superday despite getting all the brainteasers right, and then shown the door, whereas you're supposed to actually have 4 interviews. Pretty clearly wasted my time and money leading me to drive to Boston at my own expense under the pretense that I was actually being seriously considered for the position. Unless your background is in math/statistics/quants, don't waste your time with this firm.

Interview Questions
    • If you have a gold bar that is equally marked into 7 equal pieces, and you need to pay an employee 1/7 of the gold piece per day, and you only have two cuts to make to the gold bar, how do you pay him properly.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Had an initial phone interview planned. Didn't get called, so I called into their office and the HR rep eventually called me back, over half an hour after our scheduled time. The interview still went pretty well, and the company seemed like a great opportunity.

Went on site a couple weeks later, and met first with the same HR representative, who was very helpful in explaining things like the company culture. I then met with two managers, who were fairly unfriendly and seemed more interested in their phones than conducting an interview. I was then shown the door. It is hard to really connect to the people there, so the fault is mine.

It was still interesting to learn about their initiatives and where the company is going, but the culture is definitely more financial then tech. Not a relaxed, super cordial place at all.

They did ask the logic questions others mentioned.

Interview Questions

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!