Eze Software

Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Had an initial phone interview planned. Didn't get called, so I called into their office and the HR rep eventually called me back, over half an hour after our scheduled time. The interview still went pretty well, and the company seemed like a great opportunity.

Went on site a couple weeks later, and met first with the same HR representative, who was very helpful in explaining things like the company culture. I then met with two managers, who were fairly unfriendly and seemed more interested in their phones than conducting an interview. I was then shown the door. It is hard to really connect to the people there, so the fault is mine.

It was still interesting to learn about their initiatives and where the company is going, but the culture is definitely more financial then tech. Not a relaxed, super cordial place at all.

They did ask the logic questions others mentioned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Conducted a phone interview and was invited to onsite interview about a week later. Like some other commenters have noted, they interview a lot of people, many of whom they have no intention of hiring, only to meet a quota. I realized this after I was only given two interviews during the superday despite getting all the brainteasers right, and then shown the door, whereas you're supposed to actually have 4 interviews. Pretty clearly wasted my time and money leading me to drive to Boston at my own expense under the pretense that I was actually being seriously considered for the position. Unless your background is in math/statistics/quants, don't waste your time with this firm.

Interview Questions
    • If you have a gold bar that is equally marked into 7 equal pieces, and you need to pay an employee 1/7 of the gold piece per day, and you only have two cuts to make to the gold bar, how do you pay him properly.   View Answer

QA Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Initial short phone interview. Second interview was on site and included 3 one on one interviews with a logic question. Third interview was with similar to the second interview except with the group the position was located in.

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

background, resume, brain teaser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.