Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Interview Questions

• They are all riddles/ brain teasers   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

For campus recruiting it was only one thirty minute interview with several logic questions. Kind of halfway between a case interview and personality interview.

Interview Questions

• Search for the kinds of questions Google interviews ask...that is where Eze steals its ideas!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tell you the salary, then you have a few weeks to accept or decline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology. First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning. Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company. Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go. Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Eze Software (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got the phone call from Boston HR and interview via skype online. it took about 30mins and HR asked my background/work experience. It was good that they did it with my availabiliy, HKT2100, which is Boston morning. The phone interview was comfortable and i got confirmation email to attend personal interview in Hong Kong office. Hong Kong office personal interview with the manager was pretty good. It took an hour learning my background/work experience.

Interview Questions

• How to carry out testing for Google homepage, any test cases I can come up with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview planned. Didn't get called, so I called into their office and the HR rep eventually called me back, over half an hour after our scheduled time. The interview still went pretty well, and the company seemed like a great opportunity. Went on site a couple weeks later, and met first with the same HR representative, who was very helpful in explaining things like the company culture. I then met with two managers, who were fairly unfriendly and seemed more interested in their phones than conducting an interview. I was then shown the door. It is hard to really connect to the people there, so the fault is mine. It was still interesting to learn about their initiatives and where the company is going, but the culture is definitely more financial then tech. Not a relaxed, super cordial place at all. They did ask the logic questions others mentioned.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of a one on one then two on one and then another one on one with a manager. There were basic interview questions and then logic questions used to get a better understanding of the way you think.

Interview Questions

• You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I first had an informal phone interview. This was easy, just a get to know you. About a week later I went in and had three different 1 on 1 interviews. In each interview I was asked two different logic questions, so six logic questions in total.

Interview Questions

• You have a balance beam and 8 golf balls, one golf ball weighs more than the rest, but not enough to tell by just picking it up. What is the least amount of adjustments you have to make on the balance beam to determine the heaviest golf ball with 100% certainty.   1 Answer
    • You have 3 light bulbs in the attic and 3 switches in the basement. All of the lights are currently off. Each switch in the basement is wired to one light in the attic. With only making 1 trip to the basement, and one trip to the attic, how can you correctly identify which switch goes to which light?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial short phone interview. Second interview was on site and included 3 one on one interviews with a logic question. Third interview was with similar to the second interview except with the group the position was located in.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview

First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.