Eze Software

Eze Software QA Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

QA Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

background, resume, brain teaser

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

The interview consisted of a one on one then two on one and then another one on one with a manager. There were basic interview questions and then logic questions used to get a better understanding of the way you think.

Interview Questions
    • You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

I first had an informal phone interview. This was easy, just a get to know you. About a week later I went in and had three different 1 on 1 interviews. In each interview I was asked two different logic questions, so six logic questions in total.

Interview Questions
    • You have a balance beam and 8 golf balls, one golf ball weighs more than the rest, but not enough to tell by just picking it up. What is the least amount of adjustments you have to make on the balance beam to determine the heaviest golf ball with 100% certainty.   View Answer
    • You have 3 light bulbs in the attic and 3 switches in the basement. All of the lights are currently off. Each switch in the basement is wired to one light in the attic. With only making 1 trip to the basement, and one trip to the attic, how can you correctly identify which switch goes to which light?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Had an initial phone interview planned. Didn't get called, so I called into their office and the HR rep eventually called me back, over half an hour after our scheduled time. The interview still went pretty well, and the company seemed like a great opportunity.

Went on site a couple weeks later, and met first with the same HR representative, who was very helpful in explaining things like the company culture. I then met with two managers, who were fairly unfriendly and seemed more interested in their phones than conducting an interview. I was then shown the door. It is hard to really connect to the people there, so the fault is mine.

It was still interesting to learn about their initiatives and where the company is going, but the culture is definitely more financial then tech. Not a relaxed, super cordial place at all.

They did ask the logic questions others mentioned.