Eze Software

Updated May 30, 2014

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Boston, MA

I interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Interview Question – They are all riddles/ brain teasers   View Answer

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – background, resume, brain teaser

Interview Question – what was your biggest regret about college   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

Interview Question – Why Eze Castle?   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Question – From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.

Interview Question – Light Bulb question.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview planned. Didn't get called, so I called into their office and the HR rep eventually called me back, over half an hour after our scheduled time. The interview still went pretty well, and the company seemed like a great opportunity.

Went on site a couple weeks later, and met first with the same HR representative, who was very helpful in explaining things like the company culture. I then met with two managers, who were fairly unfriendly and seemed more interested in their phones than conducting an interview. I was then shown the door. It is hard to really connect to the people there, so the fault is mine.

It was still interesting to learn about their initiatives and where the company is going, but the culture is definitely more financial then tech. Not a relaxed, super cordial place at all.

They did ask the logic questions others mentioned.

Interview Question – 3 Strengths/3 Weaknesses   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

Interview Details – I first had an informal phone interview. This was easy, just a get to know you. About a week later I went in and had three different 1 on 1 interviews. In each interview I was asked two different logic questions, so six logic questions in total.

Interview Questions

• You have a balance beam and 8 golf balls, one golf ball weighs more than the rest, but not enough to tell by just picking it up. What is the least amount of adjustments you have to make on the balance beam to determine the heaviest golf ball with 100% certainty.   View Answer
  • You have 3 light bulbs in the attic and 3 switches in the basement. All of the lights are currently off. Each switch in the basement is wired to one light in the attic. With only making 1 trip to the basement, and one trip to the attic, how can you correctly identify which switch goes to which light?   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a one on one then two on one and then another one on one with a manager. There were basic interview questions and then logic questions used to get a better understanding of the way you think.

Interview Question – You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.   View Answers (2)

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an initial interview with two people on campus, which took about an hour. After that, I was invited to travel down to Boston (at my expense) to interview with three separate people in their office. The interview took almost two hours. Two of my interviewers were great, the third was a little rough around the edges. It was on a Friday afternoon, so they probably wanted to get out of there.

Interview Question – What question were you hoping I would ask?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!