Eze Software

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – They will take you into a room with comfy couches and maybe some bold color on the walls. First, the HR woman interviewed me, then a couple of workers asked me two logic questions (posted on here as well), then I was told a manager was coming in. After a wait, I was told the manager was in a meeting and that they would get back to me within a week. I felt like I was a strong candidate for the position, but, like another person wrote, I think I was not offered a position because I do not have a quantitative degree.

It is my opinion that they interview a large number of people because they are supposed to, even if they know they aren't going to hire them. There was really no reason for me to not get the job, I had more work experience than those who interviewed me.

They will e-mail you if you are not offered a position, and will not respond if you ask any further questions.

Interview Question – Light question   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with basic resume based questions. Invited to interview at the Boston office a couple weeks later. I met with a HR person, a QA Analyst, 2 Managers, then the QA Director. All were very nice and very young. The office was open and they work in "pods" Seemed like a great place to work, so i was pretty disappointed when I didn't receive an offer. Beware of logic questions - each interviewer will have at least one to ask you.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in financial investment technology? Why Eze Castle? Elaborate on your strengths and weaknesses. What drives you?   Answer Question
  • In a pitch black room you have a drawer with 27 black socks, 18 gray socks, and 9 navy socks. The socks are all individual. What is the minimum number of socks you have to pull out of the drawer to guarantee you have a pair of socks that is not navy?   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2010.

Interview Details – I first had an informal phone interview. This was easy, just a get to know you. About a week later I went in and had three different 1 on 1 interviews. In each interview I was asked two different logic questions, so six logic questions in total.

Interview Questions

• You have a balance beam and 8 golf balls, one golf ball weighs more than the rest, but not enough to tell by just picking it up. What is the least amount of adjustments you have to make on the balance beam to determine the heaviest golf ball with 100% certainty.   View Answer
  • You have 3 light bulbs in the attic and 3 switches in the basement. All of the lights are currently off. Each switch in the basement is wired to one light in the attic. With only making 1 trip to the basement, and one trip to the attic, how can you correctly identify which switch goes to which light?   View Answer

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a one on one then two on one and then another one on one with a manager. There were basic interview questions and then logic questions used to get a better understanding of the way you think.

Interview Question – You have eight golf balls with one slightly heavier than the rest and one leveling scale. What is the least number of times you can use the scale to figure out the heavier ball.   View Answers (2)

Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had a 30 min phone interview with HR, then interviewed on-site twice with Human Resources, Quality Assurance Manager, Product manager, and QA team leads. Everyone was really nice and very helpful. The interviews consisted of easy to moderately difficult logic questions, typical interview questions, questions about the company, etc. I received an offer less than a week after my second interview and happily accepted.

Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted for a phone interview. The next day I was contacted to come up to Boston to meet for 2 hours. The interview consisted of visiting the offices and meeting with HR reps. Everyone was really nice and I enjoyed learning about the company.

Interview Question – What are you greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by a series of interviews in office. All consisted with some fit questions, but most important were the brain teasers.

Interview Question – Describe in further detail one of your biggest weaknesses.   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – background, resume, brain teaser

Interview Question – what was your biggest regret about college   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – Talked very fast and didn't ask very in depth questions. They missed their first interview time but they rescheduled

Interview Question – Why Eze Castle?   Answer Question

QA Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was nervous heading into the interview after hearing about the logic questions they ask, but honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. They challenged a few comments I made to see how I reacted in that situation, but as long as you stay calm, personable, and confident, you'll be fine.

Interview Question – There are three barrels of fruit - apples, plums, and a mix of both. The labels on the barrels are scambled. By picking one piece of fruit from one barrel only, how can you determine what fruit is in each?   Answer Question