Eze Software

22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Interview Details – First a phone interview, then an in person interview with 3 people in the department. Logic problems with each interview. Got invited back and interviewed with 3 more people. More logic questions.

Interview Question – Light Bulb question.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very informative and I was told about he positions. Standard questions of "tell me a time". The people in the company were very friendly and the interviews were very relaxed.

Interview Question – From what you learned in your previous interviews with eze castle, tell me the structure of the company.   Answer Question