Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software
- Leadership Development Program (23)
- QA Analyst (22)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (12)
- Junior Software Developer (8)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Intern (4)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
- Q & A Analyst Training Program (1)
- Training Program (1)
- Software Development Internship (1)
- Software Development Co-op (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Programs/QA Analyst Or Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Deployment Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Porgram (1)
- Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software (1)
QA Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2013.
I applied through Craigslist and received an email the next day for a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (lasted only 12 minutes). The recruiter asked why I was interested in financial software, consulting, and eze. She didn't ask me any questions about my previous experiences so I thought I wouldn't be moving on. But I got an email for a round 1 interview a few days later. Before the first round interview, I had to fill out a very long form called Online Questions with questions such as what are your 3 biggest strengths/weaknesses, describe a time when you took initiative, etc. Definitely allow yourself a few hours to fill out this form because they will use these questions and answers to interview you.
The first round interview consists of three 45-minute interviews with someone from QA and two from connectivity. The one from QA asked two logic questions which were posted on here. Do your research beforehand so it doesn't catch you off guard. Like I said before, the interview questions are based on the form your filled out prior to the interview. Some of the interesting questions I got from the other two interviewers were "tell me something that's not on your resume" and "if you make a mistake in front of a client, how would you handle the situation?"
I didn't hear back for a week and decided to follow up and I was invited for the second round interview. This time, I met with people in senior positions from the QA side. I was given two logic question that weren't posted here but I worked my way through the problem. During this round, the interviewers focused more on my interests and why I am interested in the financial software industry.
I didn't hear back for a week and decided to contact them again. I didn't get a response until 2 weeks later.
- What do you know about us?
match and 2 string
how to get 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes
feather game: you have 11 feathers and you and a friend take turns removing 3, 2, or 1 feathers. The goal is to leave the opponent with 1 feather. How many would you remove in the first turn to guarantee a win? Answer Question