Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software
- Leadership Development Program (45)
- QA Analyst (23)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (13)
- Junior Software Developer (11)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Intern (5)
- Analyst (3)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- LDP (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Web Architect (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Legal Coordinator (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
Quality Assurance Analyst Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in August 2011.
I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.
- Why do you want this job? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software
Quality Assurance Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in June 2010.
I first received an email asking if i would be interested in a 1:1 phone interview. I said yes and scheduled the interview.
The phone interview asked me some simple questions about my academic and professional background. They explained the duties involved with the position and made sure i would be interested. About three days after the phone interview i was invited back for an interview at the office one week later. Before the interview, i was told to finish a questionaire and email it back.
The onsite interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews (a recruiter, an upper level manager and a software developer) and one interview with two QA managers. All four asked me about my interest in the position and other basic interview questions (biggest strengths/weaknesses etc.). All four also asked me logic questions. After the four interviews, I was told i would hear a reply within one week.
I did not recieve an offer.
- you are given 6 golf balls, where one weighs slightly more than the others (so five have exactly equal weight). Given a scale, how few measurements can you make to identify the "heavy" ball? 1 Answer