Eze Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in August 2011.

Interview Details – I didn't past the phone interview. I live in CA, so I forgot about the 3 hour time difference from Boston. They called me when I was asleep. That was that.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – I first received an email asking if i would be interested in a 1:1 phone interview. I said yes and scheduled the interview.

The phone interview asked me some simple questions about my academic and professional background. They explained the duties involved with the position and made sure i would be interested. About three days after the phone interview i was invited back for an interview at the office one week later. Before the interview, i was told to finish a questionaire and email it back.

The onsite interview consisted of three 1:1 interviews (a recruiter, an upper level manager and a software developer) and one interview with two QA managers. All four asked me about my interest in the position and other basic interview questions (biggest strengths/weaknesses etc.). All four also asked me logic questions. After the four interviews, I was told i would hear a reply within one week.

I did not recieve an offer.

Interview Question – you are given 6 golf balls, where one weighs slightly more than the others (so five have exactly equal weight). Given a scale, how few measurements can you make to identify the "heavy" ball?   View Answer

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!