Eze Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.

Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.

Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.

Interview Questions
  • You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair?   View Answers (19)

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2008.

The interview process was very professional.

Started with a short phone interview followed by in-person interview in Boston office with multiple members of the staff. I had a one on one interview with some higher ups and then a 2 on 1 conversational interview with 2 younger fellows.

Presented with a few brain-teaser type questions. Pretty standard overall and they will answer questions

Felt welcomed, although I didn't gather the best idea of what the position actually was like.

Interview Questions
    • Brain teaser type analytical questions... Not case studies   View Answer

I had a better option more aligned with career goals