Eze Software Quality Assurance Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Leadership Development Program (22)
- QA Analyst (22)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (12)
- Junior Software Developer (8)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (4)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Q & A Analyst Training Program (1)
- Training Program (1)
- Software Development Internship (1)
- Software Development Co-op (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- QA Analyst/Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Programs/QA Analyst Or Connectivity Consultant (1)
- Deployment Consultant (1)
- Leadership Development Porgram (1)
- Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software (1)
- Dev Intern (1)
Quality Assurance Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2008.
Interview Details – The interview process was very professional.
Started with a short phone interview followed by in-person interview in Boston office with multiple members of the staff. I had a one on one interview with some higher ups and then a 2 on 1 conversational interview with 2 younger fellows.
Presented with a few brain-teaser type questions. Pretty standard overall and they will answer questions
Felt welcomed, although I didn't gather the best idea of what the position actually was like.
Interview Question – Brain teaser type analytical questions... Not case studies View Answer
Reason for Declining – I had a better option more aligned with career goals
Quality Assurance Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.
Interview Details – Started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. Came in a week later for another interview. The recruiter then gave me a quick view of the building. I met with the recruiter and two QA team leads. The interview consisted of logic problems, what you know about the company, and about your background.
Didn't really talk much about the position. I should have brought up more questions about the position. Great company pretty bummed out I didn't get an offer.
Tips: try to learn about their software OMS.
Interview Question – You are in a dark room with no light . You need matching socks for your interview and you have 19 grey socks ans 25 black socks. What are the chances you will get a matching pair? View Answers (19)
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software