Eze Software

Eze Software Software Development Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Development Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Received an email from the HR department informing me that I was selected for a phone interview. Asked to list date and times that I would be available for the phone interview. The HR person seemed very professional and responsive.

Received a phone call at the stated time. The interviewer sounded like a hard-core programmer. I've always believed that interviewers should be a good people person. Sadly this person was not.

The interview is technical. Be prepared to know your concepts. Also, be certain to back-up everything you answer. They will ask follow up questions.

EDIT: Was selected for a ROUND 2 interview at the companies campus. A separate review shall be posted for the next round.

Interview Questions