Eze Software Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2008.

the technical and personality interview was very typical.
but when they asked me to come back for a second interview, the whole process just screwed up.
the secretary asked me to wait in a room, but i waited there for almost 20 mins and nobody showed up.
so i had to looked for the secretary and asked what was going on. then she found out there was a 'logistic' problem (she could say she screwed it up). turns out the interviewer was waiting in his room for me. WTF!
so he was upsetted, then ran out of time, and i got frustrated, what a screwup.

Interview Questions
  • what is your favorate cartoon and why (yeah, no kidding) ?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Questions
    • basic questions from resume...
      OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Just some behavioral questions, why interested in Eze castle, what have you done before. The interviewer seems to be busy with some other things, and let me wait for some time during the interview. Less than 15 min asking me questions, he has no questions to ask and let me ask him some questions. He seems not interested in my background, and doesn't ask me any technical questions. The phone interview took less than 25 minutes. I had two interviews with Eze castle, and the first time they mistook me for full time position but I was just applying for the intern. It seems they are not really looking for intern, but just do something ask them to do.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Was asked to fly to Boston on my own cost. Interview started from 10am, ended at 3pm. No break. Was told there would be 7 interviewers, but ended up at interview #5 since 'the rest 2 interviewers are busy'. Was asked to write scripts on board. Got rejected the next week.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

I applied to Eze Castle online, through a job portal.

They asked me for a few slots for a round of phone interview. They called for the first round of technical interview at the time they had stated. The guy who called me was a technical guy. He just asked the basics of OOP concepts.

Then after about a week, there was a second round of interview. This was by a hiring manager. He interviewed more on design issues and further technical stuff.

Interview Questions
    • In the first round of the interview, there were more of definition type questions about object oriented concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstract data types.   Answer Question
    • The second round was more technical than the first one. It dealt more with the design concepts for a specific scenario.   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!