Eze Software Systems Consultant Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online to Eze Castle Software....... I had a phone interview with a recruiter...... She told me that the interview was very good and she will be calling me to Boston for face-to-face interview...... But I haven't heard back from them since past 5 weeks........

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a phone interview within days of applying. The phone interview was short, behavioral questions. About an hour after the phone interview I received an email requesting me to fly to Boston for an in person interview. I had to pay travel and hotel expenses, which was very expensive due to the short notice. During this interview I met with 3 individuals, they asked more behavioral questions. It was very laid back. I didn't hear back for two weeks and when I did they decided to go with someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

After applying in January, I heard back from the company in mid-April by e-mail & an telephone interview followed a week later. The company invited me to visit on-site in one week's time only hours after the phone interview. The initial visit consisted of a brief tour followed by three, half-hour interviews with a variety of staff & managers. The staff interviews went well (in my opinion at least), but the manager was unable to make the scheduled interview. HR followed up a week later & scheduled a final round that week in the same format as the initial. I was to meet with the manager I missed & two executives. I came in only to interview with the manager as the other two executives were busy. It was rather clear that the executive interviews were never going to take place to begin with. HR took a full week to get back to me regarding their decision, a no. I attempted to gain feedback from their decision but those attempts have been ignored. The company has a very entrepreneurial/start-up atmosphere & seems to value their employees through the workplace (bagels on Wed AM, beer after 4 on Friday), benefits, technology (dual-monitors, etc) & salary. All-in-all EZE Castle seemed like a great company; I was rather disappointed in not receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at EZE Castle?   Answer Question
    • When have you faced difficulty in the workplace? Preferably when dealing with a team.   Answer Question