Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software
- Leadership Development Program (45)
- QA Analyst (23)
- Connectivity Consultant (17)
- Business Consultant (13)
- Junior Software Developer (11)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Intern (5)
- Analyst (3)
- Leadership Program (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Systems Consultant (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Software Developer Intern (3)
- Eze Leadership Development Program (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (2)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- LDP (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Web Architect (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Legal Coordinator (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Junior Applications Developer (1)
- Associate Systems Analyst (1)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Eze Software.
Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..
HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.
3 rounds + 1 HR round
- The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software
Systems Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Eze Software (New York, NY) in February 2010.
They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.
Then, 5 tech questions:
1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
2. What port does SMTP use?
3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
4. What is IP?
5. What is DNS?
- What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us? Answer Question
Systems Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Eze Software (Boston, MA) in October 2009.
I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.