F.H. Paschen Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at F.H. Paschen

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at F.H. Paschen.

Interview

Informal but straightforward. Recruiter reached out to me and set up a convenient time for me to meet with the manager. The hiring manager asked me direct questions related to my work experience and the overall environment was low pressure and not meant to intimidate or catch me off guard with tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• Interview was not meant to grill you, but to get to know your experience level and qualifications. Left a good impression on me, but I chose not to accept the position.   Answer Question

Was not interested in making a change at the time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Great interview with the Exec. VP. Asks about you, go over the resume, questions about the company itself, what your career goals are.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Met an HR representative at a career fair. Several months later was invited to a one on one interview with a VP. Interview was very casual - starting off with a overview of the company and well-known projects. During the hour-long interview we talked about my resume and what I had been up to at school and discussed what the openings were. Show up early, the office is tricky to find from the El station.

Construction Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at F.H. Paschen (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

The majority of the new hires are past interns. The company sends a lot of time in college recruiting. . Paschen visited my college and held on-campus interviews the next day. I was selected for a call-back interview with one of the company's VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A few weeks after interviewing I received an offer letter. Given that I graduated during an economic recession and had no job experience I did not aggressivey negotiate for a better offer.