F.H. Paschen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in December 2011.

Interview Details – Great interview with the Exec. VP. Asks about you, go over the resume, questions about the company itself, what your career goals are.

Interview Question – What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in April 2011.

Interview Details – Met an HR representative at a career fair. Several months later was invited to a one on one interview with a VP. Interview was very casual - starting off with a overview of the company and well-known projects. During the hour-long interview we talked about my resume and what I had been up to at school and discussed what the openings were. Show up early, the office is tricky to find from the El station.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Construction Intern Interview

Construction Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in February 2008.

Interview Details – The majority of the new hires are past interns. The company sends a lot of time in college recruiting. . Paschen visited my college and held on-campus interviews the next day. I was selected for a call-back interview with one of the company's VP.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A few weeks after interviewing I received an offer letter. Given that I graduated during an economic recession and had no job experience I did not aggressivey negotiate for a better offer.

Worked for F.H. Paschen? Contribute to the Community!