F.H. Paschen Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at F.H. Paschen

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in December 2011.

Great interview with the Exec. VP. Asks about you, go over the resume, questions about the company itself, what your career goals are.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in April 2011.

Met an HR representative at a career fair. Several months later was invited to a one on one interview with a VP. Interview was very casual - starting off with a overview of the company and well-known projects. During the hour-long interview we talked about my resume and what I had been up to at school and discussed what the openings were. Show up early, the office is tricky to find from the El station.

Construction Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at F.H. Paschen in February 2008.

The majority of the new hires are past interns. The company sends a lot of time in college recruiting. . Paschen visited my college and held on-campus interviews the next day. I was selected for a call-back interview with one of the company's VP.

Interview Questions
    A few weeks after interviewing I received an offer letter. Given that I graduated during an economic recession and had no job experience I did not aggressivey negotiate for a better offer.

Worked for F.H. Paschen? Contribute to the Community!