F.O.G. Enterprise

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at F.O.G. Enterprise

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at F.O.G. Enterprise in April 2010.

The individuals were very nice from beginning to end. However, it was evident that the upper management group did not really have a clear understanding of what they wanted in the position they were interviewing for. We went around in circles because of their lack of direction and spent a great deal of time on the interview process without any indication that we were moving forward.
    When the time came to discuss the position, title, compensation package, etc. the hiring executive could not even start the process. I finally backed out of the process when I realized they had no direction. Part of the hiring team even stated they should determine their direction for the position before continuing to interview other candidates.
    Overall, this is an organization which has made obvious strides in their industry. However, if they wish to move forward they need to be willing to move their corporate thinking beyond their 1980's mindset. Some employees I spoke with (at different levels within the company) were forward thinking but even they realized the company could actually move backward because they were standing still today.

Interview Questions
    • Why do people with your credentials take a while to get a good job? [Unexpected question]   View Answer