F1F9 Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

3.5

Associate Financial Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Aptitude Test- Easy
    Excel Test-difficult
    -Interview Round- moderate (accounting and financial management)
    Video conferencing
    meeting with Team members

I got through the first 2 rounds but didn't get through the interview round as i wasnt aware that there are going to make you solve practical questions of Financial accounting and financial management.

Interview Questions

• I wasnt expecting them to ask me to solve practical problems based on accounting.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Modeler Interview

Interview

GD, Technical Interview round, Excel test, Aptitude test, Interview with CEO and Team meeting

Associate Financial Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

1st day of the hiring process:
     Aptitude test.(Easy)
    Once cleared, there was a technical interview round with the senior employees. (Difficult)
    After clearing the interview round, there was technical and excel test. (Difficult)

2nd day of the hiring process:
    Interview with the HR. (Easy)
    Video conferencing interview with a UK based associate of the company. (Easy)
    Informal meeting with the F1F9 Gurgaon team. (Easy)

3rd day of the hiring process:
    Interview with the CEO and HR head of the company. (Moderate)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your journey (of life) from the day you were born to the present day.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com.. got a call from the company.. there I gave 3 steps - 1) aptitude tests testin on quantitative, english n reasoning.. not very difficult i wud say.. 2) The Interview - there was a panel of 2 ppl.. asked questions from resume intitially then on to finance and more finance... lot of stress..but i cleared it :)
    3) The excel test - 5 tests on excel ranging from objective types to calculation of npv to financial statements.. very difficult...i dint get through that round...

Interview Questions

• What are interest rate swaps?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about NPV and IRR?   1 Answer

Associate Financial Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

- 4 rounds , first aptitude (not that difficult), second excel test, third technical interview (asked some derivations and basic finance questions), last round with CEO and senior team