Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at F1F9More
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.
Aptitude Test- Easy
-Interview Round- moderate (accounting and financial management)
meeting with Team members
I got through the first 2 rounds but didn't get through the interview round as i wasnt aware that there are going to make you solve practical questions of Financial accounting and financial management.
- I wasnt expecting them to ask me to solve practical problems based on accounting. Answer Question
GD, Technical Interview round, Excel test, Aptitude test, Interview with CEO and Team meeting
- I did not find any unexpected question Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.
1st day of the hiring process:
Once cleared, there was a technical interview round with the senior employees. (Difficult)
After clearing the interview round, there was technical and excel test. (Difficult)
2nd day of the hiring process:
Interview with the HR. (Easy)
Video conferencing interview with a UK based associate of the company. (Easy)
Informal meeting with the F1F9 Gurgaon team. (Easy)
3rd day of the hiring process:
Interview with the CEO and HR head of the company. (Moderate)
- Tell me about your journey (of life) from the day you were born to the present day. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.
I applied through naukri.com.. got a call from the company.. there I gave 3 steps - 1) aptitude tests testin on quantitative, english n reasoning.. not very difficult i wud say.. 2) The Interview - there was a panel of 2 ppl.. asked questions from resume intitially then on to finance and more finance... lot of stress..but i cleared it :)
3) The excel test - 5 tests on excel ranging from objective types to calculation of npv to financial statements.. very difficult...i dint get through that round...
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at F1F9 (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.
- 4 rounds , first aptitude (not that difficult), second excel test, third technical interview (asked some derivations and basic finance questions), last round with CEO and senior team
- When you have done engineering then why finance ? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review