FAA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Airport Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at FAA in October 2011.

I applied online through Tampa, FL civil service. Was asked to come in to do typing and skills test within 2 weeks. Upon arrival, after paying $7.00 to park in downtown Tampa, FL the place was flooded with people applying for the same job 1 week before the deadline. Typing was easy, just type the addresses correctly with good speed. Skills test was average, mostly logical questions that pertain to job. Study guide is online at the civil service website. You will know before you leave if you will pass the test. I recieved an email stating I was in the ranking for the job and the FAA and not Tampa Civil Service would contact me if they wanted to setup an interview. No call, or follow up after numerous attempts to contact everyone about status.... (this seemed to be the industry)