FAA Management and Program Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FAA (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very vague. In fact, I was assigned projects as they became available. However, I soon began to enjoy the diversity of the projects that were assigned to me. I eventually became the project manager over three very important operations. It wasn't until that I realized the importance of the functions of duties that I performed, that made me know just how valuable my skill set had been. With that being said, it was then that I really began to grab the bulls by the horns.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FAA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FAA (Memphis, TN) in July 2012.

Interview

Seamless, transition from contractor to government. No real misunderstanding a the FAA had already seen me work. No one had any misconceptions and they were helping me out immensely with making it a foot in the doorl

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FAA (Jamaica, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

For a federal agency, the interview process was very well structured. There were several questions, and the interview was timed.

Negotiation

Government job, so, no much room for salary negotiation. Benefits for federal employees are pretty much standard across the board for all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FAA (Washington, DC) in May 2009.

Interview

Not too stressful. Very low key. Interviewing was more about what the job entails than trying to eliminate me as a candidate. FAA is very political so its more about who you know, than what you know. My masters degree was rendered useless..HA. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer