FAA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Memphis, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FAA in July 2012.

Interview Details – Seamless, transition from contractor to government. No real misunderstanding a the FAA had already seen me work. No one had any misconceptions and they were helping me out immensely with making it a foot in the doorl

Negotiation Details – Easy

Jamaica, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FAA in March 2010.

Interview Details – For a federal agency, the interview process was very well structured. There were several questions, and the interview was timed.

Negotiation Details – Government job, so, no much room for salary negotiation. Benefits for federal employees are pretty much standard across the board for all.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FAA in May 2009.

Interview Details – Not too stressful. Very low key. Interviewing was more about what the job entails than trying to eliminate me as a candidate. FAA is very political so its more about who you know, than what you know. My masters degree was rendered useless..HA. Oh well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for FAA? Contribute to the Community!