FARO Technologies

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at FARO Technologies

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FARO Technologies in November 2014.

The process started with a call from a head hunter. Then a 1/2 hr call with HR, after that it was a call from a regional manager. That's where the process hit a wall. I was told after that call I would receive another call from corporate then receive an offer. Still waiting. It's been a couple months. The job hasn't been filled, and (according to the head hunter) I'm still in the game.

Interview Questions
  • They were just the standard type questions: What would you do if?? and what was your most difficult situation you've had to overcome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FARO Technologies

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FARO Technologies in March 2011.

they got my referral from another competitor firm. after that there was one to one discussion, HR round, technical round which consist my previous work skills and all. they checked all the technical parameters and as well as market understanding according to their products. good experience it was on the positive end.

Interview Questions