Interviews for Top Jobs at FBI
- Special Agent (4)
- Management and Program Analyst (3)
- Intelligence Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- FBI Special Agent (2)
- Volunteer Internship (1)
- My Initial Job Was for A Visual Information Specialist, Then I Was Promoted (1)
- HonoraryProgram (1)
- College Recruiter (1)
- Investigator (1)
- Yes (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Specialist (1)
- Operations Staff Specialist (1)
- Entry Level (1)
- Criminal Investigator (1)
- Operations Support Technician (1)
- Information Systems Management Analyst (1)
- Fbi Agent (1)
College Recruiter Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at FBI in January 2011.
First step of the phone interview process for college recruit program. All questions were STAR format. I was contacted through email, and set up a time for the first interview with my recruiter. She didn't call at the appointed time. I was never notified about the cancellation until I made the effort to find out what happened myself. The second appointment she also failed to call at the time we set up. Needless to say, by the third appointment I was very annoyed and agitated with the unprofessional manner of the office. To make matters worse, my recruiter was very rude and blunt when I finally did talk to her.
Describe a time you had to persuade someone of your opinion.
Describe a time you have to accomplish multiple objectives in a specific amount of time.
Describe a situation were you had to make a decision using multiple sources
- Name a time when your morals were questioned Answer Question