FBI Intern Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FBI (San Antonio, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Just be sure you go through the whole interview with your head held high and of course prepare for behavior based questions. The interviewer will judge you by your behavior(thumbs twiddling etc..) He said one interviewee almost fainted by the nervousness.

It was 45 minutes long, its been 1-2 weeks since the interview but I figure I will assume I will know of any offer before the Christmas break and for sure by January.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you went "Above call of Duty"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FBI

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FBI (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

Very detailed background check but overall did not feel invasive. Afterword, the in person interviews are very formal, though individual interviewers have a great deal of latitude depending on the exact position being applied for.

Interview Questions

• Very specific language skills required; see exact position description for more information.   Answer Question