FBI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FBI in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very detailed background check but overall did not feel invasive. Afterword, the in person interviews are very formal, though individual interviewers have a great deal of latitude depending on the exact position being applied for.

Interview Question – Very specific language skills required; see exact position description for more information.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FBI in November 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly straight forward. Just be sure you go through the whole interview with your head held high and of course prepare for behavior based questions. The interviewer will judge you by your behavior(thumbs twiddling etc..) He said one interviewee almost fainted by the nervousness.

It was 45 minutes long, its been 1-2 weeks since the interview but I figure I will assume I will know of any offer before the Christmas break and for sure by January.

Interview Question – Name one time you went "Above call of Duty"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FBI

Worked for FBI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FBI Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FBI employees and interview candidates.