FBI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Staff Specialist Interview

Operations Staff Specialist
FBI, WV

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FBI in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, accepted offer, had personnel security interview (psi), drug test was fine, but failed drug test on polygraph. Never even smoked a cigarette! Polygrapher was horribly abusive and labeled me a liar after the first question he asked before I was hooked up. It's a junk science and I was denied a retake. Federal bureau of No Integrity! Wasted months of my life.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to use your analytical ability.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FBI

Worked for FBI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FBI Operations Staff Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FBI employees and interview candidates.