FBL Financial

www.fblfinancial.com

FBL Financial Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FBL Financial

Field Claim Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FBL Financial in June 2014.

Ihad to submit an online application with a optin to load a resume at the end, then a few days later I received a call to schedule an interview, and later conducted a phone interview within 10 days. Good response time and the HR rep answered all my question in get detail. Nice experience.

Interview Questions
    • What was a project you took over and what was the impact?   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FBL Financial.

Initial contact was made directly to the hiring manager through networking
    Other employees were hired after being consultants
    There were 2 in-person interviews within the department management with the hiring manager and the VP above
    That was followed by filling out a job application and having an interview with HR

Interview Questions
    • What did I think about the CIO's management style at my previous company   Answer Question
    I was able to get more than the standard vacation, but there was no negotiation after the offer. An applicant, at the right stage of the interview process, needs to make their case for a salary or salary range.