FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Assembly Worker Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2012.

There is no face to face interview, there is only a screening process. This process took a year to complete for me, from initial contact to reception of notice of employment. A subcontractor handled the application process, and took an extremely long time to contact applicants after each step in the process, so much so, that at a few points I had forgot I applied. But at the end of the day you don't have to be exceptional just have a high school education and be drug free, with a few jobs in between.

Interview Questions
  • There was no interpersonal interview per say; only online questionnaires of the run of the mill sort.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2012.

Hiring was from temp agency's around the local area. There was just a basic phone interview of ID information more or less -yes no answers- (hs grad currently employed...). Had to have a physical exam done for basic problems and physical fitness more of a baseline that hard work along with a drug test. Then had to proceed to wait for 2 months before they ended up calling me telling me there was a position available and I had to come in for a training session. The wait time was variable and they did not know how long it would be. The training session was relatively easy just going over basics of the jobs there on the line along with safety equipment. The biggest thing they wanted to see people be doing is standing on your feet for the 10 hrs since that is what we would be doing while we worked.

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2011.

After receiving your application you will get an email to set up a telephone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of a time when you where put in a stressful situation and where successful.   Answer Question