FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Communication Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Communication Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I applied through my University's Career Services in late 2012 for a Communication Intern position with Chrysler that would take place in the summer of 2013, directly after graduation. It was a pretty simple process, I skipped providing a Cover Letter but my resume caught their attention.

The interview was set up by Career Services and took place in Career Services (basically, it was THE opportunity for Communication students, at least if you didn't have your own connections to big Corporations).

I met with two representatives from Chrysler, and was given a pretty general interview. They make sure to let you know how grateful and proud you should be to have the chance to interview with them, which may be true but it took some willpower not to roll my eyes.

The questions and answers were pretty straightforward, as the interview went on I understood less and less why this was considered such a great opportunity when it was clear that there was no guarantee of a full-time position, but I know of a person the year prior that did get this internship against all the competition and got a great opportunity as a Communication Specialist, so there's that.

I knew I wouldn't get the position by the start of the interview because they were surprised I didn't bring a writing sample, but no one had told me to do so. I sent a writing sample over after, but in my opinion it didn't make much of a difference.

Despite pretty much knowing I wouldn't get an offer, I was rather put off by the lack of correspondence afterwards. A corporation like Chrysler should at least be telling people when they have been rejected, but they didn't even set up the interview themselves so maybe they thought it wasn't their responsibility.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Filled out the first application. A couple weeks later, I filled out an additional application and form allowing them to perform an in-depth background check. A couple weeks later, I had an interviewed scheduled at the headquarters in Auburn Hills. My interview was about an hour long. Be sure to bring writing and video samples. Got a decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• We did some role playing that involved me working an event that required me to get a picture for a reporter right away. They wanted to know what I would do. The interview was behavior based.   1 Answer