FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Dealer Account Manager Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Dealer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

On August 2011 I applied to the Chrysler Corp. coming from the actual Car Business and Auto Finance Industry, interested in a Dealer Manager position. First was the recruiter call form a young woman with a scripted pretext who had no clue of the questions she was asking. Then was a second phone call a month later part 2 of part 1 with the same thing mentioning they would call back in a few weeks after the lead recruiter sees the resume again. In Oct 2011 was a formal phone interview for the third time unbelievably of the same questions and dialogue. Finally at the time was that “We’ll be in touch” Then in Nov 2011 they called again asking me to come out to Detroit / Auburn Hills Mi the next day. Wow! That was fast. When I get there it was a late flight landing and an early morning interview doing a 1hr presentation in front 5 people writing down everything you do and say while you’re speaking. No issues with that! Funny thing was they said we are all in the Car Business and the position your applying for is working day to day with Car Guys so be yourself and act like you’re on the Car Lot.....Ok Great is my thought..... After the interview was handshakes and saying we’ll call you in 48hrs by Fri.... No Call.... Never heard back at all not even an email from the generic template, really disappointing. Weird thing is 2 months later I get a call from Areotech Staffing a Third Party in Los Angeles, Ca about the same position from Oct. After speaking to the lady she submits my info and I get a call back saying that Chrysler will NEVER hire me because I wasn’t a fit. The Never part struck be harsh. Hearing that very was offensive and couldn’t understand why Chrysler would do that, I was excited to fly out and have the interview thinking I might get it, but No Chance. The interviewers where unlikable and very distasteful literally no class, Seriously Chrysler needs an attitude check how to treat applicants.

Interview Questions

• Are you still interested in the Job   1 Answer
  • Why do you want us to give you a Job.   1 Answer
  • Explain your duties in the last 4 years.   1 Answer