FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

30 Minutes telephonic call, and 4 other people interviewed for like 15 minutes. All the questions by the 4 members were behavioral and knowing about me. 30 minutes call was completely technical

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Engineer Interview

Interview

STAR Situation Task Action Results

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just got the max offer off the bat

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Lansing, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Basic STAR Method, nothing too surprising. Behavioral Questions. Was interviewed by two people at once. Only two Behavioral Questions, so they ask many questions about your experiences. Be sure to have good stories.

Interview Questions

• If you could, what product of Chrysler's would you purchase right now?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Interview

Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (East Lansing, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic human resource questions focusing behavioral characteristics. The interviewers were very friendly and knowledge about the industry. There were not many technical questions about the company or engineering processes. Most questions referenced my past experience and performance. After the interview I was contacted almost immediately with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to out innovate someone. Like I said, the interview questions were very easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interview process took a very very long time about 2 months just to get denied. Interview 1 at a career fair Interview 2 over the phone Interview 3 in person Interview 4 and final was suppose to be in person again but I never made it to that point Interview was behavior questions, no technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you didnt get along with a co-worker and how did you go about dealing with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume, got an email to set up a phone interview very quickly. Had the phone interview, took about a week but received another email saying they would like to bring me in for an in-person interview, took about another month beyond that to hear back. Went in for the interview and received an off within a week. The whole process will probably be about 3 months from submitting resume to start date.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview had a couple technical question but nothing too difficult if you had worked in that field. In person interview was the STAR format and very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated a little but the initial offer was quite solid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in December 2011.

Interview

HR moves SLOW, it took months for everything to finally get processed. The hiring manager and I were frustrated that it took that long. They really need to speed up that process or they will risk losing candidates to other companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

The process was fast and easy. However I had the benefit of being referred. I had no issues with the interview process. The interview itself was mostly technical. The longest part of the process was the background check, the agency they hired was slow and I had to spend a lot of time with them to provide all the documentation they needed.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my orevious experience, the interview was mostly technical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2010.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruiter, went in for an interview, still waiting for a reply