FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Task
Action
Results

Interview Questions
I just got the max offer off the bat

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Basic STAR Method, nothing too surprising. Behavioral Questions. Was interviewed by two people at once. Only two Behavioral Questions, so they ask many questions about your experiences. Be sure to have good stories.

Interview Questions
    • If you could, what product of Chrysler's would you purchase right now?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face
     interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview process took a very very long time about 2 months just to get denied.

Interview 1 at a career fair
    Interview 2 over the phone
    Interview 3 in person
    Interview 4 and final was suppose to be in person again but I never made it to that point

Interview was behavior questions, no technical.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment you didnt get along with a co-worker and how did you go about dealing with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2013.

The interview consisted of basic human resource questions focusing behavioral characteristics. The interviewers were very friendly and knowledge about the industry. There were not many technical questions about the company or engineering processes. Most questions referenced my past experience and performance. After the interview I was contacted almost immediately with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to out innovate someone. Like I said, the interview questions were very easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2013.

Submitted resume, got an email to set up a phone interview very quickly. Had the phone interview, took about a week but received another email saying they would like to bring me in for an in-person interview, took about another month beyond that to hear back. Went in for the interview and received an off within a week. The whole process will probably be about 3 months from submitting resume to start date.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview had a couple technical question but nothing too difficult if you had worked in that field. In person interview was the STAR format and very straight forward.   Answer Question
    Negotiated a little but the initial offer was quite solid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2010.

Contacted by a Recruiter, went in for an interview, still waiting for a reply

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2010.

Still in process

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were a change agent   View Answer
    did not get to that point

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2010.

Very simple....90% question about my resume and projects.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in June 2010.

take long time process, interview could be muiti-person or 1:1, but mostly target interview process,

Interview Questions
    did not do the negotiation process