FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2013.

Interview

Spoke to 3 different people at college career fair. Called later that night with interview offer. Apply for internship online. Interview next day. Within a week, asked for more detailed information. Job offer within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• All questions followed STAR method. Completely behavioral. Sought to see if you'd fit well in the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for specific details. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online and at campus career website

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you couldn't succeed at something and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Intern position - no negotiation but comparable to other offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Went to an on campus career fair, presented my resume, and received interview information for the next week. Showed up, two people interviewed me, and three in-depth behavioral/situational questions were asked. Easy going, very friendly, smoother interview overall.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you diagnosed a problem, but found that the the problem you discovered was actually a small manifestation of an even bigger problem?   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

A Chrysler representative was on campus recruiting for engineering interns for the summer of 2013. I contacted him via the telephone number listed on a mass email. Spent about 30 minutes on the phone, apparently my phone interview. Had a one-on-one interview the following day. The interview was very relaxed, basically a getting to know me type thing. The official interview questions were easy STAR-based behavioral questions. It felt as if the questions were merely a formality and were covered very quickly. This interview took about 45 minutes, the majority of which was just us talking about me, my resume, and my goals.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based upon leadership and inter-personal problem-solving skills. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer came via email. I did not negotiate as it was more than I asked for on the electronic application.