FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Human Resources INTERN Interview Questions

2.8

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

From the time I met with a university representative from Chrysler and turned in my application online, it was about a month before I heard back for an interview. My interview was scheduled for a week later. Since it was the day before a holiday I only had one (1) interviewer. The interview was entirely behavioral and used the STAR method to rate my answers. I had asked the structure of the interview before going in and this was all information my coordinator gave openly. The questions were not difficult, but being thorough and personal is definitely needed to really "shine" and hit on elements they are looking for. I believe there were 3-4 questions followed by the opportunity to "showcase" and walk through my resume. My interviewer and I also discussed the company and opportunities within. Overall, it was a very manageable interview and a positive experience. A decision was made within to (2) weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome working in a team where you did not get along with members   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Initial communication was a followup email after our meeting at a conference inviting me to an interview. After agreeing, I was scheduled for a phone interview the next week. The interview process was fairly painless, the questions were straightforward and mainly behavioral. A few days after the phone interview I had an offer letter (contingent on drug testing and a background check).

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is your largest personality flaw?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Very unorganized. I had to contact them on several occasions to confirm the times and meeting locations of the interview as they provided no details. Almost seemed like they had filled the spot before they even interviewed me; totally uninterested.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume. Interviewed two weeks after. Behavior questions. What would you do situations? It's important to learn the S.T.A.R. method to effectively answer recruiter's questions. Interviewers were extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you only solved a symptom of the problem.   1 Answer