FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, they called for an interview, interview had 4 people that were upper management. They asked situational based questions and you have to give your behavior based on a past experience. They give you time to describe why you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to achieve something, so you did something to get positive results from it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week later and did a phone interview, went in for a group interview a week after that and offered a job 2 weeks after that.

Questions were not very hard, was interviewed by two people and they seemed nice. Looking forward to starting the job. Nice facility.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Got in contact with me immediately after a career fair at school to setup and interview. Interview was later that week on campus so the location was very convenient. However, after my interview they definitely took their time getting back to me. I didn't hear back for over half a year from Chrysler human resources.

Interview Questions

• My toughest question had to do with overcoming a relationship barrier, I didn't think it was difficult at the time, but after my answer they didn't look too impressed. That was the only question they kind of looked at me as if they weren't listening anymore.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after applying online- it was maybe an hour long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my knowledge of their products, not in a technical sense since I'm in finance, but just in that they wanted people who were displayed interest in the company product and history.

Intern Interview

Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

You will receive a call from onboarding to schedule an interview, should they be interested in interviewing you for the position. The interview will be in person with an HR professional and your prospective manager. A drug screen and background check will follow after you get a call offering you the position. The rest of the process is online. Your official letter offer comes within 3 business days.

Interview Questions

• How are you with Guidestar?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything is digital; there is very little opportunity to negotiate any details or discuss the position in any detail with anyone before you begin.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied for an interview on their website, then had face to face interview, and heard back from them with an offer two months later. During the interview they asked me to tell about myself and my resume. They then asked me three questions. They all started with "tell me about a time….". One of them was asking about when I was innovative, another was about a time that I worked in a group and had a problem, and the last was about a time I turned in work that I wasn't happy with and how it affected my future work.

Interview Questions

• For me, trying to think of a time that I wasn't happy with the quality of work I did was difficult. Trying to come up with something that wasn't just the generic "I turned in a poor assignment because I didn't have time to do it and I learned to never do it again". Being creative with those questions were difficult because it was so general and I wasn't exactly sure what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus at my college. I, along with several of my classmates, submitted my resume and needed to be selected for an interview spot. After being offered an interview I signed up for a 30 minute time slot. It was a one-on-one interview. The interviewer was very professional and cordial.

Interview Questions

• There were no extremely difficult questions. The questions focused on my professional background and academic achievements. One sample question the interviewer asked related to what was my favorite class and why.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

It was very laid back. they asked only behavioral questions. They then asked me why I wanted to work at Chrysler. It was really just the basics. At then they gave me a bag of free stuff.

Interview Questions

Chrysler was not a good fit for me

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2013.

Interview

I got interviewed at a job fair and I applied online. I had to answer many questions online before I was given an offer via email. The interview was easy going and there was no problem going through with it.

Interview Questions

• I had to describe a difficult situation and how I overcame it.   Answer Question