FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.8

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Basic STAR Method, nothing too surprising. Behavioral Questions. Was interviewed by two people at once. Only two Behavioral Questions, so they ask many questions about your experiences. Be sure to have good stories.

Interview Questions
    • If you could, what product of Chrysler's would you purchase right now?   Answer Question

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Spoke to Chrysler employees at a college career fair, presented resume, then signed up for an interview. Interviewed by two employees, and the interview lasted roughly 45 minutes. The employees were very understanding and put great emphasis on making sure the interview went as smoothly as possible and also making sure I was comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you encountered an unexpected obstacle and explain the steps you took to overcome this obstacle.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

STAR

Situation
    Task
    Action
    Results

Interview Questions
    I just got the max offer off the bat

Summer Vacation Replacement Container Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Online questionnaire, phone screening, face to face interview. Met with hiring manager and supervisor. STAR interview question. Situation. Task. Action. Result. Basic analytical and behavioral questions. Process took a long time.

Interview Questions
    • If you witness an employee doing something wrong how would you go about it   Answer Question

MBA Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Pretty general and straight forward interview. General behavior questions, the interviewers seemed pretty disinterested and not really engaged. I followed up with them but never really heard back. The internship seemed interesting, but I was not impressed by the interviewers nor the interview process.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2013.

I got interviewed at a job fair and I applied online. I had to answer many questions online before I was given an offer via email. The interview was easy going and there was no problem going through with it.

Interview Questions
    • I had to describe a difficult situation and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor (SVR) Interview

Used a Situation Action Results (SAR )style interview. you are given a topic and you must pick an experience, explain the situation, your actions to correct, and the results.
    Questions like:
    When did you have a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
    When have you researched and applied a change to improve something?

Interview Questions
    • When did you have a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    I was offered more than I asked for

Intern Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after applying online- it was maybe an hour long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my knowledge of their products, not in a technical sense since I'm in finance, but just in that they wanted people who were displayed interest in the company product and history.

Business Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Resume Needed, Easy general application. Phone Interview. 2 Managers within the area I applied for did the interview. It was very detailed and they asked alot about background and experience. They asked about where you see your future. Past experiences in certain situations and how it was handled. If you would od anything different.

Interview Questions
    • What my weak points are and how I can improve upon them.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

Phone interview; Face to Face interview.... 3 against 1, they interview with the STAR method. Situation.Task.Action.Results. The whole interview is a situational interview, wanting to know situations where you showed leadership, and how it resulted.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to convince a co worker or boss? How did you do so? And what was the outcome.   View Answer
    N/a