FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

2.9

Summer Replacement Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2015.

There were two people interviewed me. One was from HR the other was a Business Unit Leader. It was short and sweet. There were just three questions. Can't quite remember exact questions but they were the usual situational questions. The interview took place on a Saturday in person for about twenty to thirty minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you had a conflict within the company and how you resolved it?   View Answers (2)

OBD Calibration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2013.

Had a typical HR phone interview that consisted of questions dealing with why you want to work for the company, what are you skills, how can you benefit the company, go through you resume. After this is was 2 weeks before getting a call from a manager to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview was with a pannel of 5 managers from all over the conpany. Each asked specific questions pertaining to their area sizing up competence for each potential job. There were also a few behavioral questions and then a personal dialog. All thw managers were very respectful and genuine. They make you feel welcome. Overall a good interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in April 2014.

The hiring process went by fast. There was a total of 3 interviews within two days. We did phone interviews first. We then came in to do a one on one interview and if chosen we sat down to do a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • How can I be an asset to their company?   View Answer

Documentation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Phone interview, followed by a live interview with two people, the manager and the project lead engineer. (The recruiter also met me at the headquarters lobby.)

Very kind, respectful people from the engineering department. Gorgeous facility. They asked five questions from a script, required by FCA. (They were a bit apologetic that they had to use the script at the end of the hour-long interview. The interview went excellent as I was well-prepared).

All interviews there are performance-based.

Interview Questions
    • Q: Tell us about a time that you had to convince a client of your solution or idea, but were not successful?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a complex problem or project that you were able to solve or implement?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell us about yourself. And why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a time when you influenced or convinced your client or team of your approach in a presentation.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Briefly telephone interview, than Assessment center where you had to describe yourself in english, logic test and english writing test, average difficulty. Than Case study about a consultancy in a car manufacturing Plant, a little tricky because you are 15 people circa so you have to speak to stand up between them.
    After the assessment one on one interview where they ask about your resumeé and something about your personality and your facebook profile

Interview Questions
    • If I'd go to your facebook profile, what would I find?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

I made contact with a recruiter, encouraged to apply for certain District Manager jobs. I have had the process move forward twice, the first time I had a brief phone conversation, and then being flown to Denver for a face to face interview. Two days later, I received an email saying they gave the position to someone else. The second time was only different in that it was done by Skype, for a different location. Though I have not been offered a job yet, it is still a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the strengths about you they would mention?   Answer Question
    • If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the weaknesses about you they would mention?   Answer Question

Powertrain Quality & Reliability Engineer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2014.

I submitted my resume at an on campus career expo. I was contacted about 2 weeks after that. After a week or so, there was an in-person interview at the job site.

Interview Questions
    • S.T.A.R situation, task, action, result. You have to respond to all the questions (pretty standard) in STAR format. You can easily find the questions on-line and prepare your response to them beforehand. It was just one round of interview,in person by two managers. It took about 45 minutes, and it was easy. Another thing beside these standard questions is that you have to show enthusiasm, smile a lot and ask some questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Applied online, was contacted a week later and did a phone interview, went in for a group interview a week after that and offered a job 2 weeks after that.

Questions were not very hard, was interviewed by two people and they seemed nice. Looking forward to starting the job. Nice facility.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in September 2014.

Met a recruiter at the university career fair who signed me up for an interview. There was only one round and it was behavioral. No technical questions asked. There were two people interviewing me. Two engineers. They just asked behavioral questions. Very basic. Just have a good personality and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you worked on a project and it failed. If you could go back, what would you change?   Answer Question

Seat Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Chrysler uses a standard "STAR" format:
    Situation
    Task/Action
    Result

They will give certain situations for you relate your experiences to and how you handled them. More words to that I can move on from this dam sign up.

Interview Questions
    Offers and discussions. Overall Great Experience because I am working now.