FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, few weeks later I was emailed that I was eligible to move forward in the application process. I provided information about education and work experience. One week after the next application process, I was called for an interview at the Technology Center in Auburn hills. The interview consisted of three interviewees which were from the same department. Currently still waiting to hear a response a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume? Describe a time you had a problem, and how did you fix it? Why FCA?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

After reviewing my experience on my resume I was asked a serious of behavioral based questions where I was to pull examples from past work experiences to show how I accomplished or completed certain goals or overcome obstacles. The initial interview was a simple HR phone screen followed up by a face to face with two senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you satisfied the customer request but still protected your company's bester interests.   Answer Question

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview. I applied through a recruiter. I was called for an onsite interview in 3-4 days. STAR method is commonly used for evaluating at chrysler. They asked some questions about my resume, projects and work experience. Some general quality engineer questions and tools related to quality engineering.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to mentor some one.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to deal with a person who disliked you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you solved a very big problem.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you took initiative   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to conform to a policy you didnot agree with   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2015.

Interview

My resume was picked by FCA during my master course. I have called for an interview in the job day event. It was about 35 minutes with 2 HR.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I do know about their company and their profile of work. And the rest they didn't asked a lot, they were more likely to describe the position.   Answer Question

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was brief and and easy. No hard questions or behavior questions. The complex was huge almost like a campus. It took 3 months just to get an interview. A recruiter helped me get an interview. I recommend going through a recruiter. They hire mostly from within, so you have to start at a low level employee and work your way up like most companies.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2013.

Interview

The interview occurred on college campus by two FCA employees. It lasted for one hour and had three behavioral based interview questions. The interviewers were really nice and started off the interview with some basic chatting. Then they led into the interview questions, each with its own page for notes. The required response format is based off of STAR. The interviewers took turns talking and asking questions. They seemed generally interested in my answers and would sometimes ask questions about my responses. At the end of the interview, they asked if I had any questions and asked which department I hope to be in: Powertrain, Quality, or Product Development.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were disappointed in your performance. What did you do after?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Applied on the website and exactly 2 days later received an email asking to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview was asked to provide more information via an application on the website. One week after completing additional information received phone call asking for on site interview. The onsite interview was at their Auburn Hills headquarters which is a pretty nice facility. I met with two managers that interviewed me using the SAR format. Really focus on the results when answering the questions. About 2 weeks after the first on site interview I was called to come in for a second interview. The second interview was like the first but this time with senior management. During each interview everyone I met with really seemed nice and were genuinely interested in getting to know me and what I had to offer. 1 week after the 2nd on site interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you implemented improvements and how your team reacted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The initial offer met my expectations so I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, STAR Method, interview with 2 Managers at least 1 Senior. Star method questions. BE specific, ask thorough questions, research big issues, they will likely extend offer within 1 -2 weeks, fly you up to visit facility.

Interview Questions

• STAR method, tell me about a time......   1 Answer

Unit Leader - SVR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with with 3 managers. I was asked to answer a total of 4 behavioral questions. About a week later, I received a call from HR at the plant saying they would like to offer me the position, which I accepted. The lady in HR told me that corporate needed to put an offer together and it may take up to a month. I waited about a month and to my surprise, I received a very generic email from corporate saying they are reclining their offer of employment (no reason why was given in the email). I called corporate to try to figure out what was going on and I was told the reason why they are reclining my offer was because they found someone else for the position! In the time I was waiting for the offer from corporate, I turned down another position, which is no longer available. I don't understand why they kept me on the hook for almost a month, then send out a very generic email.

Material Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Recruiter calls and does phone interview. 1.1. Offer. Drug screen. Screening. Start. Star method interview infront of 3 area managers for an hr in the plant. The process does take a lot of time. Quickest ive heard of was a month. Mine took 2 .

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with conflict   1 Answer

Negotiation

N.a.