FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.8

Summer Replacement Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were two people interviewed me. One was from HR the other was a Business Unit Leader. It was short and sweet. There were just three questions. Can't quite remember exact questions but they were the usual situational questions. The interview took place on a Saturday in person for about twenty to thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict within the company and how you resolved it?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, they called for an interview, interview had 4 people that were upper management. They asked situational based questions and you have to give your behavior based on a past experience. They give you time to describe why you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed to achieve something, so you did something to get positive results from it.   1 Answer

Summer Vacation Replacement - Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belvidere, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Belvidere, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people, all from upper management. I was asked 3 situational questions where you had to answer using the S.T.A.R format. The interview was conducted on a Saturday and the process took about 35 minutes. The interviewers were very friendly and answered all of my questions. I received a call from the plant HR 4 days later saying they would like to offer me the position. I am now waiting on a written offer from corporate which I was told can take several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical situational questions. Can't remember exact questions.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The first phase of the interviewing process was a phone call. The recruiting manager who called was pleasant but seemed to be rushed. That being said, the interview was focused primarily on work experience and why I was considering the position with FCA. After those questions we moved on to a couple of questions that were geared toward leadership experience and dealing with adversity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of the Leadership Development Program?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with multiple people for a co-op position. This came after a college recruitment fair. I have another phone interview upcoming. There were about 6 people on the phone interview. Some questions were difficult.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you took something apart?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Denver, CO).

Interview

I made contact with a recruiter, encouraged to apply for certain District Manager jobs. I have had the process move forward twice, the first time I had a brief phone conversation, and then being flown to Denver for a face to face interview. Two days later, I received an email saying they gave the position to someone else. The second time was only different in that it was done by Skype, for a different location. Though I have not been offered a job yet, it is still a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the strengths about you they would mention?   Answer Question
    • If we contacted your previous employers, what are some of the weaknesses about you they would mention?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a week later and did a phone interview, went in for a group interview a week after that and offered a job 2 weeks after that.

Questions were not very hard, was interviewed by two people and they seemed nice. Looking forward to starting the job. Nice facility.

Seat Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Chrysler uses a standard "STAR" format:
    Situation
    Task/Action
    Result

They will give certain situations for you relate your experiences to and how you handled them. More words to that I can move on from this dam sign up.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offers and discussions. Overall Great Experience because I am working now.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

I applied through my university and on their website. I spoke with someone at a job fair and was contacted via phone about a week later. The call was rushed and it was on a Friday afternoon about scheduling an interview that Monday morning. The interview was with a staffing agent and an HR rep from Chrysler. They asked me 3 simple questions; why HR? tell me about a time where you had to get results? tell me about a time where you had to work on a team"

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

30 Minutes telephonic call, and 4 other people interviewed for like 15 minutes. All the questions by the 4 members were behavioral and knowing about me. 30 minutes call was completely technical