FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.8

AP Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

The interview was conducted by a 3rd party agency who didn't have very many details on the job and asked very canned questions that weren't relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a failed project and how this made you feel.   View Answer

Project Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

The Chrysler recruiter emailed to notify me of the opening and again 10 days later to remind me. I had had an initial phone screening with her 3 months earlier for a different position. I sent an online application and 2 months later got called to an interview with the Systems Responsible (Director), a DR (Manager) and another PC (Program Manager).
    The interview was short: 45min. It started with an explanation of the complex matrix org. chart, an overview of my career, the reason to leave my current employer and then behavioral/situational questions. There was no time for questions for my part which left me unsatisfied as I had time to sell myself but no time to find out if I will be a good fit and have a fair chance to be happy and successful in this role.
    Two weeks later I got a voicemail from a person from a 3rd party company in Oregon with an offer sent through email. After overnight review I called him back and explained offer is inferior to my current compensation and floated a higher figure that would motivate me to change. The hired negotiator circled back with HR and in an hour sent me a 1-liner email saying they can't accommodate. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of an occasion where you were not satisfied with your performance
      Tell me of a time when you need it to use creativity to solve a problem
      Give us an example of a time when you needed to go beyond your responsibilities to understand the customers expectations

View Answer

The offer too close to my current compensation. Better base pay but slightly lower accounting for the lower benefits.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

Phone interview; Face to Face interview.... 3 against 1, they interview with the STAR method. Situation.Task.Action.Results. The whole interview is a situational interview, wanting to know situations where you showed leadership, and how it resulted.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to convince a co worker or boss? How did you do so? And what was the outcome.   View Answer
    N/a

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face
     interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Auto Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

had to take tests, they seemed meaningless as those with no skills still got hired, had to take urine test, and many different speed and skills tests, some people got hired right away while others had to go through the process

here is the job this is what we pay and this is your benefits

Business Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Resume Needed, Easy general application. Phone Interview. 2 Managers within the area I applied for did the interview. It was very detailed and they asked alot about background and experience. They asked about where you see your future. Past experiences in certain situations and how it was handled. If you would od anything different.

Interview Questions
    • What my weak points are and how I can improve upon them.   Answer Question

Dodge Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Applied online, and just about three weeks later HR scheduled the first round interview. The first round phone interview was pretty basic (somewhat stiff), lasted about 15-20 minutes. Less then a week later I was then scheduled for a second round interview with two of the hiring Brand Managers. This was a little more relaxed, A get to know you kind of thing. It lasted about 30 minutes. I felt good about the second interview, but 6-7 weeks later I was told via email "Thank you for your interest in a position with Chrysler. While your background has many impressive aspects, we have selected candidates who more closely fit our current business needs. Again, thank you for your interest in Chrysler. We wish you the best in your career endeavors."

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about or on any Dodge vehicle, what would you change?   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Got an interview through a recruiter. Interviewers were nice. Interview took basic STAR format questions and lasted for about an hour. They desired for me to be as detailed as possible.

Financial Analyst Interview

Applied online and was contacted to set up a phone interview via email. The interview took about thirty minutes. The interviewer was very helpful and happy to answer all of the questions I had.