FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

2.9

Attorney Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Phone call from recruiter. Very nice. Short conversation, about 20 minutes. Asked preliminary HR questions and only a few questions about the actual position. The recruiter said I would hear back within a week. It has been over a week and I have not heard back.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straight forward. The only questions pertaining to the job itself were regarding my past experience and why I wanted to move jobs.   Answer Question

Vehicle Test Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview (screening), a face-to-face interview and offer. There was room for negotiation after the initial offer. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Battery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

I was asked technical as well as behavioral questions. Please be prepared to answer behavioral questions in a STAR format. You must be able to present various concepts wrt battery in a paper.

Interview Questions
    • There were behavioral questions like winning the trust of someone, mentoring others, team work etc   Answer Question

Retirement & Savings Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

I was contacted through email by an internal recruiter to set up a phone assessment. The phone assessment was a short series of questions on my current job and benefits. After the phone interview, I was emailed a link to complete an employment application, which they used to run a background check. Upon receiving a satisfactory report, I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview with 2 individuals in the department.

Interview Questions
    • Chrysler uses the STAR behavioral interview technique.   Answer Question

Project Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

The Chrysler recruiter emailed to notify me of the opening and again 10 days later to remind me. I had had an initial phone screening with her 3 months earlier for a different position. I sent an online application and 2 months later got called to an interview with the Systems Responsible (Director), a DR (Manager) and another PC (Program Manager).
    The interview was short: 45min. It started with an explanation of the complex matrix org. chart, an overview of my career, the reason to leave my current employer and then behavioral/situational questions. There was no time for questions for my part which left me unsatisfied as I had time to sell myself but no time to find out if I will be a good fit and have a fair chance to be happy and successful in this role.
    Two weeks later I got a voicemail from a person from a 3rd party company in Oregon with an offer sent through email. After overnight review I called him back and explained offer is inferior to my current compensation and floated a higher figure that would motivate me to change. The hired negotiator circled back with HR and in an hour sent me a 1-liner email saying they can't accommodate. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us of an occasion where you were not satisfied with your performance
      Tell me of a time when you need it to use creativity to solve a problem
      Give us an example of a time when you needed to go beyond your responsibilities to understand the customers expectations

View Answer

The offer too close to my current compensation. Better base pay but slightly lower accounting for the lower benefits.

AP Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

The interview was conducted by a 3rd party agency who didn't have very many details on the job and asked very canned questions that weren't relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a failed project and how this made you feel.   View Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2014.

Phone interview; Face to Face interview.... 3 against 1, they interview with the STAR method. Situation.Task.Action.Results. The whole interview is a situational interview, wanting to know situations where you showed leadership, and how it resulted.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to convince a co worker or boss? How did you do so? And what was the outcome.   View Answer
    N/a

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2014.

Applied on line and took 2 weeks for a phone interview, and another 1 week for face to face
     interview. Presently waiting for an email. They said I would hear the result in two weeks.

Auto Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

had to take tests, they seemed meaningless as those with no skills still got hired, had to take urine test, and many different speed and skills tests, some people got hired right away while others had to go through the process

here is the job this is what we pay and this is your benefits