FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

More of just a discussion over resume and related experience. There was a booklet of set questions that the hiring manager was supposed to ask but we never got around to it. Just discussed different past positions and roles and responsibilities of current job. Went through job description and structure.

Salary was too low

Intern Interview

Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.

Sa Interview

Interview

This was a Contract Position so the interview was based upon my automation control experience. They asked a variety of questions, but I do not recall what specific questions were asked.

Documentation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a live interview with two people, the manager and the project lead engineer. (The recruiter also met me at the headquarters lobby.)

Very kind, respectful people from the engineering department. Gorgeous facility. They asked five questions from a script, required by FCA. (They were a bit apologetic that they had to use the script at the end of the hour-long interview. The interview went excellent as I was well-prepared).

All interviews there are performance-based.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about a time that you had to convince a client of your solution or idea, but were not successful?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a complex problem or project that you were able to solve or implement?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell us about yourself. And why do you want this position?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a time when you influenced or convinced your client or team of your approach in a presentation.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

APPLIED THROUGH UNIVERSITY AND WAS CONTACT WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. Went in for a one on one interview on campus. It was all behavioral so nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Spoke to Chrysler employees at a college career fair, presented resume, then signed up for an interview. Interviewed by two employees, and the interview lasted roughly 45 minutes. The employees were very understanding and put great emphasis on making sure the interview went as smoothly as possible and also making sure I was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you encountered an unexpected obstacle and explain the steps you took to overcome this obstacle.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Lansing, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

Basic STAR Method, nothing too surprising. Behavioral Questions. Was interviewed by two people at once. Only two Behavioral Questions, so they ask many questions about your experiences. Be sure to have good stories.

Interview Questions

• If you could, what product of Chrysler's would you purchase right now?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied through university. Received interview offer, as did a close friend of mine in my major at the same school. Was interviewed by two people in what felt like a good cop/bad cop scenario, or rather, casual interviewer and stern interviewer. Received an email shortly after saying I was not moving on to the next interview (and my friend was rejected, too). The interview had been mostly behavioral and psychological, looking for fit, with only one or two "what would you do" sorts of scenarios if I recall correctly. I imagine a second interview or later would have gotten into more technical questions.

Buyer Interview

Interview

30 minute interview will walk through your resume ,why chrysler? and 3 behavioral questions very relaxed. emphasize competition they cherish competition dont stress out. its very easy just show interest in chrysler. they ask you what do you want to leave wit them when you leave the interview so basically reinstate why you want to work at chrysler. its only one round interview and they said they are going to call me in a week. don't forget to send a thank you note and go to their info session to show even more interest in the position.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the university career fair who signed me up for an interview. There was only one round and it was behavioral. No technical questions asked. There were two people interviewing me. Two engineers. They just asked behavioral questions. Very basic. Just have a good personality and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked on a project and it failed. If you could go back, what would you change?   Answer Question