FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Online questionnaire, phone screening, face to face interview. Met with hiring manager and supervisor. STAR interview question. Situation. Task. Action. Result. Basic analytical and behavioral questions. Process took a long time.

Interview Questions

• If you witness an employee doing something wrong how would you go about it   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Pretty general and straight forward interview. General behavior questions, the interviewers seemed pretty disinterested and not really engaged. I followed up with them but never really heard back. The internship seemed interesting, but I was not impressed by the interviewers nor the interview process.

Production Supervisor (SVR) Interview

Application

Interview

Used a Situation Action Results (SAR )style interview. you are given a topic and you must pick an experience, explain the situation, your actions to correct, and the results. Questions like: When did you have a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it? When have you researched and applied a change to improve something?

Interview Questions

• When did you have a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for

Intern Interview

Interview

Was contacted for an interview for the internship after applying online- it was maybe an hour long. Seemed to place an emphasis on my knowledge of their products, not in a technical sense since I'm in finance, but just in that they wanted people who were displayed interest in the company product and history.

Supervisor, Welder Repair Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

It took a long time. Phone interview, 2 in the plant. First interview was from a script. It kept the discussion on-track. I was allowed to elaborate. Next interview was general, followed by a plant tour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and didn't negotiate this time

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume at an on campus career expo. I was contacted about 2 weeks after that. After a week or so, there was an in-person interview at the job site.

Interview Questions

• S.T.A.R situation, task, action, result. You have to respond to all the questions (pretty standard) in STAR format. You can easily find the questions on-line and prepare your response to them beforehand. It was just one round of interview,in person by two managers. It took about 45 minutes, and it was easy. Another thing beside these standard questions is that you have to show enthusiasm, smile a lot and ask some questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Tappan, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and was very relaxed. Normally with corporate headquarters in auburn hills, MI the interview is via skype and with multiple people however the business center interview was conducted one on one over the phone. The management was very easy to speak too and the interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to overcome an awkward situation with a team member to complete a task.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online after visiting them at the career fair. Got an email saying I was selected to be interviewed and got invited to a dinner with other recruits. The interview was pretty simple, talk about yourself, what your interest is with Chrysler and what your favorite car is. Then they asked three fairly common STAR behavioral questions and no technical questions. In all it was about half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where someone disagreed with you in a team.   Answer Question

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

More of just a discussion over resume and related experience. There was a booklet of set questions that the hiring manager was supposed to ask but we never got around to it. Just discussed different past positions and roles and responsibilities of current job. Went through job description and structure.

Salary was too low

Intern Interview

Interview

They came to a college career fair and interviewed on the spot. Overall the team was remarkable nice and understanding. There was only one interview, and I got the offer about 3 weeks later in an email which detailed the compensation package including relocation ect.