FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions in Kokomo, IN

3.1

Area Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Completed phone interview, then 1 week later received a call to set up a face to face interview. Person stated she would send a follow up email but never did. Went to the lobby and waited as I was instructed. The interviewer was late, and I was directed to wait in a room for a bit over 45 minutes after that. 3 fellas came in, asked me about a contract position, and one of the men kept closing his eyes as if he was asleep. Strangest interview I'd ever been through.

Interview Questions

• Fella said that I didn't have to have a technical background to fill the position, stated I might want to be a mechanic, but the thing was I am a perfect match line for line of the job requirements. These folks weren't into it. Not sure if I'll hear from them again or not.   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

I started with online app. in March 2013 leading to face to face meeting in July. The position was at ITP 2 in Kokomo. I was taken to a small conference area for the interview by three upper level managers. There was no plant tour and very little small talk. Interview time was about an hour with some company required behavioral questions. The interviewers seemed sleep deprived and spent a considerable amount of time talking about how much they had to do while their phones were vibrating.

Interview Questions

• "I can't overemphasize that this is a very fast paced environment.
      What makes you think you are suited to working here?"

1 Answer

Production Unit Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a engineering supervisor and business unit leader. Interview was all SAR based. Name a SITUATION, the ACTION you took in an effort to resolve the problem and the RESULT from your actions that resolved the issue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a contract-hire opportunity through Aerotek staffing solutions and I accepted.

Unit Leader Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

it was not very structured and they were all on their phones during the process liek you don't even matter

Interview Questions

• there really was not any, they were all stupid questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none at all

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in December 2012.

Interview

I am currently interviewing for a move from hourly into salary... Chrysler has paid for me to get an education and now I plan to use it moving the company forward... this time next year I will graduate with an MBA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still negotiating :-)

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was good, up until I received my offer. It was thourough and professional, but upon receiving my offer, the process became very slow. The information that I was provided changed and there was some mild frustration with when and how the hiring process would continue.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were fair and reasonable, and to be expected.   Answer Question
    • All questions were reasonable and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

To ask for what you want, and if you get it do not try and get more just to negotiated.

Resident Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

Chrysler has a good, structured interview process. The interview consisted of a detailed tour of the facilities and laboratory. Along with a panel of 2 people that I would work with asking behavior type questions such as: concerning your past job performance/skills and interaction with other co-workers on your previous job. After the interview, I knew what the job would entail, the people I would work with, the challenges involved in the job and even knew where I missed the mark on obtaining the job. The people conducting the interview were very respectful, knew their jobs well, and had studied my resume. Even though I did not get the job, the interview helped
    prepare me to get another job at another company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had conflict with another co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Describe the most difficult situation you were in and how you coped with the situation.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in September 2010.

Interview

Asked a lot of behavioral questions and previous experiences.

Process takes a long time and you might not hear from them for weeks at a time.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging situation you have faced ?   Answer Question
    • Confrontation at workplace and how you would handle it.   Answer Question

Unit Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three people asking you eight questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of someone else just as qualified.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tough