FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

2.0

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

They called me and requested a phone interview which I accepted. I talked briefly with a, HR guy who asked me some very trite behavioral-type questions which were identical to the ones used by AT&T. He asked me nothing about why I applied to this job, why I was interested in Chrysler, etc...this leads me to believe that Chrysler will likely fail as a company due to bureaucratic and subpar recruitment operations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

I was contacted by a recruiter who did an initial phone screen. This was followed by 3 written behavioral questions and a question about which functional area I was interested in. After about a week, I had a skype interviewer with an HR manager. This interview was conversational in nature and included a resume walk-through and questions such as why do you want to work for Chrysler and what are your strengths and weaknesses. After about a week and a half of hearing nothing, I received a call asking if I could fly to Auburn Hills the next day for an interview the following day. The interview at Auburn Hills was in several rounds. The first round was with a panel of employees and current LDP participants, and the second round was with HR managers as well as a few managers from the program's functional areas. Both were friendly and conversational with behavior questions mixed in. There were simple questions like, what Chrysler Group product is your favorite and more difficult questions that pertained directly to my own experience (one a about a project i've managed and one about a time when I only solved a symptom to a problem). I don't remember all of the specific questions, but they were all standard questions, no major surprises. I recommend looking at questions asked in interviews or other positions at Chrysler - it seemed there were several of the same questions asked in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you solved a symptom of a problem.   Answer Question