FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Updated Jul 21, 2014

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in July 2013.

I started with online app. in March 2013 leading to face to face meeting in July. The position was at ITP 2 in Kokomo. I was taken to a small conference area for the interview by three upper level managers. There was no plant tour and very little small talk. Interview time was about an hour with some company required behavioral questions. The interviewers seemed sleep deprived and spent a considerable amount of time talking about how much they had to do while their phones were vibrating.

Interview Questions
  • "I can't overemphasize that this is a very fast paced environment.
    What makes you think you are suited to working here?"

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2011.

very long process, takes several months. and the interview was normal for this type of job. the over all outlook, this process was very long and there would be weeks with no word of what was going on.

Interview Questions
    • what is something you failed at and what did you learn from it. how did you use that to help you in the future   Answer Question
    very easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in June 2011.

The hiring and interview process was good, up until I received my offer. It was thourough and professional, but upon receiving my offer, the process became very slow. The information that I was provided changed and there was some mild frustration with when and how the hiring process would continue.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were fair and reasonable, and to be expected.   Answer Question
    • All questions were reasonable and expected.   Answer Question
    To ask for what you want, and if you get it do not try and get more just to negotiated.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2009.

New supervisors are hired as contractors. Must have some lean experience.

Interview Questions
    • What process do you use you trouble shoot.   View Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2012.

Went through the phone interviews and then was flown to Chicago, Chrysler rented me a car for an hour drive west to Belvedere. Got there the same day and was pretty tired from my flight, (from down south), plus the drive in a blizzard to the plant. Interview consisted of two people and very technically detailed. Questions were very broad throughout the maintenance field and were directed mainly toward robotics and programming. The interviewers were very professional and polite in a "laid back "environment. I was flown back home the same day and did not get the job. Was notified by email 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to us your experience with the drive system on Fanuc and GMF robots.   View Answer
    • Describe a situation or job assignment in which you took charge. Be specific and realize this is not a scenario where you are delegated authority.   Answer Question