FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Very undefined. You don't know what you are going to be assigned to. They make you work whatever they need you to work on. They make you work in areas not qualified. They really don't care what the outcome of hiring selection. No one wants the job.

Interview Questions
  • They don't ask any relevant question. They have a stupid behavioral based interview that is required.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2010.

Chaos all the time, Appointments made last minute. Long time from HR for follow-up. Low balling the offer.

Interview Questions

Not enough compensation compared to similar positions in the industry. Cheap HR.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in January 2010.

I was demanded for an interview by email received at midnight for the next day (same day) in the PM.

Went more than a hour discussing, talking, very informative, nothing much related to work. I was told right away that it was an informative interview to feel me then I would be asked to come back for a second interview the next month. 4 weeks later, I got an email saying my candidacy wasn't going to the second round and thank you. Found it quite singular when you have no news for more than a month before getting an email like this when we were told we would go to a second panel and there they would filter out people.

I guess, I won't believe the "See you soon" anymore.