FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2013.

I only made it to the first interview. Not as intimidating as I thought and interviewers were really friendly. There were two interviewers at my interview, a male and a female. There were three questions and the first question was not too bad but the second and third questions were pretty tough.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you had to put a temporary fix on something? What were the results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in December 2012.

Interview lasted 17 minutes. Non technical, HR person conducting the interview. Questions pertained to my resume, and specific Chrysler information database experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever worked on a team where someone was not pulling their weight. How did I get them to contribute.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2014.

Briefly telephone interview, than Assessment center where you had to describe yourself in english, logic test and english writing test, average difficulty. Than Case study about a consultancy in a car manufacturing Plant, a little tricky because you are 15 people circa so you have to speak to stand up between them.
    After the assessment one on one interview where they ask about your resumeé and something about your personality and your facebook profile

Interview Questions
    • If I'd go to your facebook profile, what would I find?   Answer Question