1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Apply online on their website. Immediately next day I got an email for phone screen. The phone screen is outsourced to another company. Very unprofessional phone screen.

After clearing that, they asked me to fill an online application and background check form. A week later, got a call for skype interview by the hiring manager. Nice people. Very good interview. After the interview I was told that I would be notified by the hiring manager as to the result - after about a month. But just a week later got system email that I was not selected for the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you used a very innovative, out-of the box solution to a problem.   Answer Question