FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Production Unit Leader Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

3.5

Production Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Warren, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. I interviewed with 2 production team employees on my final interview. They grilled me with 3 questions. The more you elaborate, three better. They will give you as much time as you need to formulate an answer, so be sure to take your time and respond accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your most outstanding contribution to your current employer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Production Unit Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a engineering supervisor and business unit leader. Interview was all SAR based. Name a SITUATION, the ACTION you took in an effort to resolve the problem and the RESULT from your actions that resolved the issue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a contract-hire opportunity through Aerotek staffing solutions and I accepted.