FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Used 5 star interview process. Interviews went well and lasted about one hour. The rest of the process takes a while. Have patience, the hiring process takes a while. Be very detailed about what you what and make sure to ask a lot of questions to understand if you are a fit for the job. There is a physical and background check done by a third party source.

Interview Questions

• Out of the jobs that I have had, what job did I love the most and which job did I dislike the most?   1 Answer
  • Give an example of where I made a contribution on a job and it made a difference.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I specified what I was interested in while discussing with hiring manager and he understood what I was looking for in the end. Chrysler prepared a fair offer and I was pleased with the outcome.

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Very informal and inviting atmosphere with 3 interviewers invited but only 2 made it. Standard behavioral interview with experiential scenarios which you were placed in a situation. Mostly notetaking not much feedback. Went very smooth, about an hour and received a call back within a day for an informal offer. Chrysler will not present formal offers or let anyone in the buidling until a negative drug test and backround check from all counties you lived in over the past 7 years. Most contract positions are filtered through tier one Technisource and some secondary contract that pays you. Seems like raise would be significant if a direct offer were made (quoted 3-6 months average).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision with many options.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only option was 1099 or W2 , no room at all for bargaining after offer. Supposedly fixed price.