FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Quality Intern Interview Questions

Quality Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview was pleasant, they were very friendly. Mostly conversational with 3 STAR questions. If you are prepared it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you failed, used innovation and were involved in a project and what you contributed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Quality Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in November 2010.

Interview

Basic STAR question format. They stuck to the sheet and did not talk about anything else. Very unorganized hiring process. No details were given until right before the job started and then they were very vague and mostly incorrect. They told me to show up three hours earlier than I was supposed to on my first day.

Interview Questions