FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

1.0

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Interview

The first round interview was pretty standard behavioral questions: what was a situation where you used teamwork, had to overcome difficulties, etc. They asked what you liked about Chrysler and why you were passionate about the job. Second round was a phone interview with a group of Chrysler employees (they didn't tell me that part)

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to relate your work to Chrysler in particular   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2013.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with two people from Chrysler for a Summer Supply Chain Internship. It was very relaxed and informative. They didn't jump right into questions, rather they gave an overview of the company and the supply chain department. I instantly felt at ease. After walking me through their presentation they asked me three behavioral interview questions. It was the best interviewing experience I ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing in your life that you are most proud of?   Answer Question