Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Intern (16)
- Engineer (13)
- Financial Analyst (11)
- Product Engineer (10)
- Maintenance Supervisor (7)
- Finance Intern (5)
- District Manager (5)
- Manager (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Human Resources Intern (4)
- Engineering Intern (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Production (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (3)
- Assembly Worker (3)
- Leadership Development Program (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Unit Leader (3)
- Manufacturing Engineer (3)
- Product Development Engineering Intern (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Seat Engineer (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Quality Intern (2)
- Production Unit Leader (2)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
Very straight forward. HR then phone then onsite. Wil dig through resume, and basic knowledge.
- Cant remember in particular but its usually functional questions which are troublesome. Answer Question
No negotiation, they have standard pay scale and its industry leading.
Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2011.
1. Phone Interview: Asked about my experience, projects that I have done. skills 2. Site interview: Simulation skills, other technical skills question, group introduction and their responsibility.
- How you will simulate a real time problem. What do you need to do for a transient simulation Answer Question
Yes, I did. Give emphasize on your degree and standard of your school.
Systems Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2011.
interview was very simple and straightforward, I felt that the manager accepted me even before hearing a single world of what I said..
Reasons for Declining
got another offer