FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Very straight forward. HR then phone then onsite. Wil dig through resume, and basic knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Cant remember in particular but its usually functional questions which are troublesome.   Answer Question
No negotiation, they have standard pay scale and its industry leading.

Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2011.

1. Phone Interview: Asked about my experience, projects that I have done. skills
    2. Site interview: Simulation skills, other technical skills question, group introduction and their responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • How you will simulate a real time problem. What do you need to do for a transient simulation   Answer Question
    Yes, I did.
    Give emphasize on your degree and standard of your school.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in May 2011.

interview was very simple and straightforward, I felt that the manager accepted me even before hearing a single world of what I said..

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation where you encountered a difficulty and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question
    • how would you respond in case of disagreement with a co-worker   Answer Question

got another offer