Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Intern (17)
- Engineer (14)
- Financial Analyst (11)
- Product Engineer (11)
- Maintenance Supervisor (8)
- Finance Intern (5)
- Manager (5)
- District Manager (5)
- Engineering Intern (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Human Resources Intern (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Human Resources (3)
- Production (3)
- Product Development (3)
- Supplier Quality Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Assembly Worker (3)
- Leadership Development Program (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Production Unit Leader (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Unit Leader (3)
- Manufacturing Engineer (3)
- Product Development Engineering Intern (3)
- Seat Engineer (2)
- Product Specialist (2)
- Engineer Trainee - CIE (2)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
Unit Leader Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in June 2014.
the process consisted of two hiring managers using a star format. various behavior situational questions were asked. the standard interview. Nothing too hard. the whole process took about 3 weeks, and included a first day orientation at corporate.
- tell us about a time Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Unit Leader InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2012.
3 BUL (Business Unit Leaders) in on the interview. Ask various questions about leadership. How do deal with different types of people? Experience where a plan didn't work out? Experience where two employees had a dispute?
- How will you balance your personal life with possible overtime expectations? Answer Question
Unit Leader InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in January 2009.
The interview process consisted of three people asking you eight questions.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else just as qualified. 1 Answer