Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FCB
- Intern (7)
- Assistant Media Planner (6)
- Assistant Account Executive (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Media Planner (3)
- Account Management (3)
- Account Supervisor (3)
- Copywriter (3)
- Account Management Intern (2)
- Internship (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Account Services (2)
- SEO Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Associate Account Executive (1)
- Associate Medical Director (1)
- Junior Planner (1)
- Strategic Planner (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- AAE (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Interview (1)
- Senior Retoucher (1)
- Assistant Director Corporate Communications (1)
- Analyst, Analytics (1)
- INETRN (1)
Account Management Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at FCB.
Two Skype interviews. One with HR and one with an Account Manager. The HR person for new hires now is extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Spent a lot of time talking about personal interests.
- Asked about my interest section of my resume. 70% culture based so highly recommend having this section on resume Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FCB
Account Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at FCB (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.
Did on-campus recruiting. It started out with a behavioral interview conducted by an entry-level member of the company. Then they selected among these people for a second interview with the recruiting coordinator. It was pretty low key-- they seemed enthusiastic about the company and about what they did. Asked your basic marketing questions: what's your favorite brand, how would you market product X, etc.
- What brand do you think is doing really well out there right now? 1 Answer
They're pretty open to negotiations, but the salary level is fixed for interns.
Account Management InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at FCB (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.
Initially contacted my their corporate HR by email for the initial discussion -- that one took about 1.5 weeks before we actually had the conversation. Went in a week later to meet with senior managers. The first manager had not reviewed my resume prior to the interview and, knew nothing about my background, skills etc. which made for a rather simple interview of exchanging work related banter without any real substance to the conversation. However, I found her to be a delightful person in enthusiasm and demeanour. Her manager was scheduled to interview me next but had already left for another meeting.
- The account for this job is XXXX. Do you know anything about our work with them? 1 Answer