FCB Account Supervisor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Supervisor Interview

Lots of attitude here. More flash than substance.

Terrible culture

Other Interview Reviews for FCB

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at FCB in December 2008.

The hiring process took a long time, mainly because it was hard to work around everybody's calendar. The interview sessions, themselves, were all pretty low key and enjoyable. Working with the HR department was the one sour spot in the process; they were very unreliable with the offer letter and follow-up paperwork, putting a damper on an otherwise smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have dealing with high-maintenance/difficult clients?   Answer Question
    There wasn't a lot of room to negotiate, but I did get about $2k added to the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FCB in August 2008.

Very organized. 4-30 minute interviews. All with key people on the account. Quick follow up.
    Traditional advertising questions. Mostly about the experience I have. Very good process.

Interview Questions
    I think I could have negotiated more on things outside of money, but I was very satisfied with the offer and didn't need to.

Worked for FCB? Contribute to the Community!