FCB

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at FCB

Interview Details – Lots of attitude here. More flash than substance.

Interview Question – None were particularly difficult, just odd.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Terrible culture

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FCB in December 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a long time, mainly because it was hard to work around everybody's calendar. The interview sessions, themselves, were all pretty low key and enjoyable. Working with the HR department was the one sour spot in the process; they were very unreliable with the offer letter and follow-up paperwork, putting a damper on an otherwise smooth process.

Interview Question – What experience do you have dealing with high-maintenance/difficult clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a lot of room to negotiate, but I did get about $2k added to the offer.

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FCB in August 2008.

Interview Details – Very organized. 4-30 minute interviews. All with key people on the account. Quick follow up.
Traditional advertising questions. Mostly about the experience I have. Very good process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I think I could have negotiated more on things outside of money, but I was very satisfied with the offer and didn't need to.

Worked for FCB? Contribute to the Community!