FCB

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FCB in September 2010.

Received initial phone screen followed by an actual interview with HR and another manager. The office upon entering is absolutely stunning with a small cafe located in the reception area. While waiting you are able to observe employees ordering coffee and hear casual conversations. With the positioning of the cafe in the reception area you are given the opportunity to see first hand the culture of the office. I felt the people were very down to earth, pleasant and overall very happy which could be perceived as a positive effect of their work environment; they seem to like their jobs.

Second round of interviews were with those I would actually be working with and both meetings were great and consistent with my observations that everyone seems to enjoy their work. Overall I had a very positive experience and if given the opportunity I'd work for this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you good for this position over other candidates?   Answer Question